cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having problem in configuring the QOS for my network. I have 6 MB bandwidth for internet. I want to reserver 2 MB bandwidth for my two specific IP addresses. Rest of 4 MB for All other Internet Traffic.I have made the LLQ for 1 MB priority for m...

I am trying to find an up-to-date list of all Cisco routers that are WCCP-capable, and the IOS version(s) that are supported on each of these routers. Can someone please indicate where I can locate this information?Thanks.

We only want to accept partial routes from a provider (AS 2828).I can do _2828$ for all routes originated from the provider.What can I do to also accept routes from the provider's directly connected customers?How would you go about writing the regex ...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 questions regarding loopback interfaces usage for OSPF.1) What are the reason or advantages behind using an exact address (ex: network 192.168.1.254 0.0.0.0 area 0) over a whole subnet (ex: network 192.168.1.254 0.0.0.255 area 0) when sett...

exkor5000 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an eBGP connection between two routers, I want to add another link for load balancing. The 2 new routers will run eBGP between them as well. How do I achieve load balancing between the two links. Do I need to set up any parameters, or does ...

We have an ASA going to a router that is connected to two ISP's, but no BGP. The ASA is using PAT with an IP from ISP-1, so even when traffic is routed out to ISP-2, it comes back via ISP-1. Is it okay to do PAT again on the ISP-2 interface, so tra...

dkohring by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have thre routers:R1 - RID 192.168.10.1R2 - RID 192.168.10.2R3 - RID 192.168.10.1they are connected in one brodcast network.the R2 and R3 are routers connected to internet.I want to R3 and R2 advertise default route by OSPF and R1 recive both...

cyberrmen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiThe two ISP connected single router Serial0 (BSNL)1M and another Fethernet0 (SPECTRANET)2M as per the attached fig.Please provide the failover and load balance configuration as per the below said configuration. interface FastEthernet0/0 description...

Hi,What are the consequences of disabling IP unreachables?With in the context of device hardening it is recommended to disable this. However, I've also read that this could affect PMTUD and sending of "packet too big" messages.What are your experienc...

rsgamage1 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes