cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have been throttling bandwidth on a 7604 (or so we thought) for some time which we configured using cisco documentation. I recently discovered that it is not capping the throughput as expected. We use the service-policy input <policy map> comman...

Hi,I am trying to figure out why the route with the localPrf of 110 is chosen as the best route over the one with the localPrf of 200 ? I was under the impression that the route with the highest local preference is usually chosen. Any help apprecia...

PAUL CHEN by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a CDMA 3G HWIC for a 1841 running c1841-advipservicesk9-mz.124-20.T and I cannot get the cellular interface from shutting down. See attached for what has been configured. I figured it was the 'dialer idle-timeout 0' command but the i...

I imagine this is a beginner's-calibre; bonk-me-over-the-head-with-a-saucepan-for-asking kind of question, but here it is anyway:When I was troubleshooting my other BGP issue that y'all were so helpful with, I tried configuring a route-map to set the...

Am doing a WAAS demo for a client,I have a central manager and a core WAE,the core WAE is working okay,it has registered with the central manager and its intercepting traffic.I have a problem with the branch edge WAE which was initially working ok,...

I would like to configure a simple frame relay topology for my practical. however, i do not know what kind of hardware i need for this.at this moment, i have a cisco 2500 series and 2600 router and plenty of db60 cable.So what is missing to build a F...

I am a little confused on exactly what this command is doing depending on the routing protocol that I am running. If run in RIP I believe this will clear the routing table and trigger an update. I know that in OSPF this will clear the routing table...

izackvail by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have below routeip route A.B.C.D 255.255.255.0 E.F.G.H permanentI would like to modify this route like belowip route A.B.C.D 255.255.255.0 E.F.G.H distance 40Please let me know with out any services interruption. How can i change the above c...

kr_madan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using cisco content engine for caching which is in my central site. I am able to open the vedios from my central sites. But when i try from remote sites its not opening, is there any config required for pointing to the content engine at my ce...

drnteam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Have a scenario with a data center that currently only has two layers. The internet layer and distribution swithes.Both the switches and the routers get a full bgp feed. I'm looking to increase the scalablility. I'm looking at putting either a swit...

Can someone explain to me these errors?This is from 2 separate connection attempts, from one PC. It will not connect to my PIX, but I have 2 other PCs at different locations that can connect with no problem. What I am assuming is there is a firewall ...

Hi all, Any one if if i can use virtual to form bgp neighbor ?interface Port-channel1 ip address 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.192 standby 1 ip 192.168.1.1router bgp xyz no synchronization bgp router-id 192.168.1.1

acbenny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card