cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, I don't understand why I get these values ​​in Uplink/Downlink MAX : Negotiated QOS Parameters: Precedence = Low Priority, Delay = Class 3 Reliability = Unack GTP, LLC, Ack RLC, Protected data Peak = 8 kB/sec, Me...

I was wondering if there was a place where I can find a history of Cisco Devices, such as routers, switches, firewalls, etc. For example, if I wanted to know the history of Intel processors, there are many websites that show a pretty elaborate pictur...

Hello,I wish to reset my 2911 router. Tried both method of sending Ctrl+Brk sequence as well as removing flash from the router. For both occasions, I am getting  the below message and there is no prompt comes up.Readonly ROMMON initializedPASSWORD RE...

This is probably a dumb question, but what is the use case for a routing protocol (EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, etc) for a typical average business? Why would a business need more than one router (excluding GLBP)? Why wouldn't a building just have multiple mu...

i have a gre over ipsec from router 1 and router 2 the routing between 2 routers is eigrpi have a good access from cli i can ping all subnets  i try to create vpdn l2tpi create it butfrom cli i can ping all subnetsand from my pc i can not ping any ip...

Resolved! Route-map

#route-map name permit ?# <0-65535>   Can we give whatever number here, not sure on the use case. 

I have a one lab environment. I trying to redistribute rip and ospf. Rip network inject from 2 sides routers 3 and 4 , I applying the Route-map to TAG the injected routes from both.But I figure out some OSPF Routes (10.10.10.0 and 192.168.25.0) netwo...

EIGRP 199 is used between HO & BR router but no any neighborship is formed.   NOTE: no any config is done on ISP switch, it's just a L2 switch. Point to point is pinging.  [TOPOLOGY is attached below]   CONFIG:HOhostname HO!boot-start-markerboot-end-...

So this may seem like an ignorant question but I'm a bit confused...it seems to me that when you have a VLAN in a purely switched environment you can control what Endstations on those vlans can communicate with other endstations simply by using the a...

kellcom by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes