cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Is any one using 1801 with url-server (websense)? I can do it on my PIX 506: url-server (inside) vendor websense host a.b.c.d timeout 30 protocol TCP version 4 Is it supported on 1801? Any issues? Thanks and regards, lesniak81

Hi. I have 2821 with zone-based firewall. I have 2 zone: in-zone (internet) and out-zone (LAN). For in-zone i have next rule:!!!!!!!class-map type inspect match-any PentarIncomingService match protocol pop3 match protocol dns match protocol smtp matc...

Hi all,I'm curious if anyone else is using a switch for WAN connections.I am looking at upgrading our IPS uplink from 9Mb to 20Mb. We use 6 T1's currently in a 2811 router, but our new link will be an 100Mb Ethernet (copper) connection rate limited t...

i am having problem, it connects and disconnects shortly. here is the config.interface Dialer0 ip address negotiated encapsulation ppp dialer pool 1 dialer remote-name name dialer idle-timeout 300 dialer string 13101310 dialer hold-queue 10 dialer-gr...

Hi,I am trying to redistribute RIP into OSPF but im getting the following message;"Only classful network is allowed"And because of this i am not getting any RIP updates in my OSPF domain.

drnteam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following config class-map match-any L_QOS match access-group name L_BTSclass-map match-any E_QOS match access-group name E_BTSclass-map match-any voip-sat match ip dscp efpolicy-map sat-qos-child class voip-sat priority percent 33 ...

Hi all, I am testing the failover fo the setup network but it seems fail.Basically, the connection is work in normal condition. But when I try to makeRouter 26 (10.1.1.2 port down ) and Router 36 ( 172.20.1.1 port down ). I expecttraffic from Router ...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can BGP run load balance? As I know,BGP will choose the BEST route and installed in the routing table. I just think only Load sharing can be done rather than load balance. Am I right ?

acbenny by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using two ISP A and B, I want to send the HTTP traffic via ISP A and mail SMTP traffic via ISP B. Would you please let me know the simple configuration for this concept.As per the attached fig.

our company has 4mbps adsl connection using a cisco 1721 router, we want to add another 3mbps adsl connection. we want to integrate the new connection by buying another wic or buying another cisco router for load balancing ? what would be a better op...

zaqtivi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,I am config a Cisco 3845 router ios version 12.3(11r)T2. This router current have a AIM-ATM-4E1 connect to WAN. When I plug in the card NM-1A-E3 into the router. The E1 connection will lose (ATM0/IMA0 will up and line protocol will up but the ...

ray.ng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using two ISP A and B, I want to send the HTTP traffic via ISP A and mail SMTP traffic via ISP B. Would you please let me know the simple configuration for this concept.As per the attached fig.

Due to EOS / EOL issues, we need to move off of a multiple 7401 strategy for our WAN edge. We need to support up to 6 DS3's from various carriers. Any recommendations for a redundant consolidated platform ( 1 or 2 big boxes)vs. multiple single boxe...

mlpalmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes