cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a TAC case open on this but I thought I would float it here, too.IOSver advipservices 12.4.11Tplatform 7200/NPE-G1 I am adding a pdlm for sap-app on a 7200. when the pdlm is loaded (other than at boot time) some very bad things happen.The symp...

john.dean by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I went to make route selection to 2 ISP with QOS and Policy BAse routing (PBR),like this :SMTP + VOIP + CISCO web site pass throught ISP 1 ,and the other traffic not selected (all the web) pass trough ISP 2,any idea to do this ( I have router ...

Currently I have a FR network, consisting of 18 PVC's. I wanted to introduce some HA or Failover when one of the PVC's goes down. What are my options on a 2620XM? I do currently have a VPN solution, should IPSec/SSL be an option. However, I'm wonderi...

scottm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloTomorrow I have to configure HSRP between two Cisco routers and a non-Cisco firewall.The first router provides WAN connectivity, the second is for back-up reasons.The firewall Trusted port is for the customer LAN and the Untrusted I can connect ...

americain by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,Can you please advice on the Market Value current & future for CCIP vs CCNP.CCIP composed of:1. BGP2. MPLS3. QOS4. RoutingCCNP Composed of:1. Routing2. Switching2. ISCW4. ONTCCIP vs CCNP:=============In CCIP, BGP & MPLS are Unique Techn...

ISP just asked me to provide IMUX for T1 in the state. Can someone recommend a model also a WIC card to use with the imux for a 2801 cisco router. is there anything else i need to terminate the T1?

Hi,when using a more specific route-map static which includes ports tcp 25 iam not able to nat, no more traffic flows, when using static without tcp restrictions in the static command it works, but i only want to static nat some special ports.my conf...

p.schmidt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can I configure multilink PPP over two E3 circuits? Can the circuits be with different vendors i.e Verizon and BT or do they have to be with the same vendors.One side of the link will be a Cisco 3845 the other a Cisco 6500 with FlexWAN.Any advice...

Dear sir,2800routerfxs------point to multipoint (v.35)----2801 with fxs.we have central to different branch office locations In central 2801 with 8port fxs is there and remote branch also having 2801 router with 2 port fxs .Now we want to communicat...

Hi, just wondered if it really mattered what I use for my routing. I have a core Nortell switch and a Cisco ASA 5520 firewall. There seems to me a mixture of routing on each of them. The core switch has a 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 <ASA IP> and I see the AS...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In one of our 1841 router I have configured IPSEC VPN's and having some issues while routing the traffic. The primary link will be Vlan 10 and secondary will be Cellular 0/0/0 interfaces and IPSEC is configured on both. For routing i am using OSP...