cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 3 routers. A has ebgp connection with B. B has ebgp connection with C. It means, router A is not directly connected with C. The problem is , I am unable to ping C from A & Vice Versa. Please help.

Hi Guys,Hoping for some tips here. We have recently upgraded a core link from 100Mb to 1Gb. At either end is a 7206VXR. How can i test that the capacity of the link has been moved up to the 1Gb.CheersStephen

Resolved! BGP peer and VRRP

Hi R1 | S / \ R2 R3R1 R2 and R3 are on same switch (network) running BGP, R2 and R3 are running VRRP, My quest is that should R1 make peer with VRRP address or should R1 make peering with both R2 and R3 real addresses.I just saw some custome...

kthned by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello people...First of all I do not know if this is the right room to ask this question but here it goes...I'm having a weird issue with legacy ISDN BRI link. I'm able to bring up the link (the call gets through successfully) but I can not ping the ...

Hi,Can some body tell me if i have two parallel link between two routers and having IS-Is point to point configure ( /30 network for each link).Does it impact any way if one link fails interms of IS-Is adj and failover time ?Regards,Chintan.

Any idea when will Cisco release the IOS that supports 32bit/4byte AS Number?I received this from APNIC http://www.apnic.net/news/2008/0725.htmlFrom what I understand, to date, Cisco has not release IOS that supports 32bit/4byte AS number except for ...

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Am upgrading IOS from TFTP to flash, when I start this initially it will erase the existing IOS and it will start burning few seconds its get disconnect. The TFTP log says that synchronization error. What could be the problem?The similar series of...

Dear sir,i have cisco 1841 router connected to isp1(v.35)and i have broadband 1 mbps link (rj-45) thesetwooutpouts r terminated on switch .now we want to configure these broadband also terminated on router one of the fasteth port and we want to ether...

I have recnetly purchased a 2811 router and my ISP is providng me with an ISDN Lan connection with 64 kbps speed. Modem type is Intracom MModel(Netmod) which has a serial interface(RS232 type) with static public ip adrresses. Which is best way to use...

libuvar08 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a question about the clear BGP router command. If you have two AS's talking to one another, and your receive utilization drops to zero, and this issue is resolved by clearing BGP, what would some reasons be as to 'why' this command fixed the pr...

Please can someone help. all traffic seems to be blocked when using this config. It seems that outbound traffic is blocked or that all inbound traffic is blocked. Im not really sure. Can someone tell me why?Router#sh runBuilding configuration...Cu...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card