cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a 7206vxr router with a PA-A3 ATM interface connected by optic fibre to a LS1010 ATM switch. I am getting condsiderable CRC errors on the router interface (receive side), 1000's per hour. We changed the interface on the router, it made no diff...

Is the shaper class of service or DSCP aware? In the below example, policy-map 25Mbs-75_24 is applied outbound to a serial interface. It's a parent child policy where it first shapes to 25Mb and then calls the policy map. How does a voice packet g...

Dear Sir,We have Vsat Connectivity to all the remote locations .we have a hub Spoke Architecture .The users at remot e site are facing problem to access SAp appliations .We have tried with juniper WXc ,Can WAAS help me to acelerate the traffic .Tha...

Hi I've been trying to find the next compatible Network Module to replace the NM-16A/S installed on our 3845 series router. THe above module do data transmition rate of up to 128Kbps on syn/async links according to the Cisco site. What would be the n...

bericaleb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a simple applet that I am using to monitor the status of the a serial link...if the link goes down the applet brings up another interface that allows for a vpn connection...I am trying to setup some timer that will only bring up the interface ...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please advice!!!!!I have two VLAN's in the switch. Vlan 1: 10.10.10.0/24; Vlan 2: 20.20.20.0/24. The proxy server in Vlan1, which is 10.10.10.10I would like to do:1- VLAN2 running DHCP in the switch. VLAN2 should be access to the DHCP server.2- VLAN2...

kzhen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I have a DSL bridge connected to the WAN port of a Cisco 831. For whatever reason, the 831 does not negotiate PPPoE. When I connect a simple Linksys router to the bridge, it works fine.debug pppoe events on the 831 shows the following repea...

holocrono by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I got an 1841 router and installed a VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 card for our incoming PRI. I got the card setup for a T1 but when I try to do the pri-group config I get the following error:%Please configure network-clock-participate wic 0 first%Insuffic...

ecornwell by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have a situation in which we need to be able to terminiate or bundle 8 T1 circuits on a 3845 router. What would be some recommendations? ie what type of cards would be needed, would those cards need to be have built in DSU's?? Any information w...

jalston45 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have routers that are setup using point to point T1's and static routing. I am coming from a remote location with ip address of 10.101.x.x The DHCP server and other resources are on the 10.150.x.x and the 10.1.x.x networks. The interfaces for the T...

djohnson by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes