cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Please help me out to understand that how the packet travels from one computer to another in the following scenario :-Router A is connected to Router B by a serial cable. A local network of 192.168.1.0 is connected to the fastethernet interfa...

Hi Guys,I am new to networking so please help me.If one computer is connected to first port of the switch and second computer to the 2nd port then how the frame will travel in the network.Thanks and RegardsSumit Goel

Fellow Net Pro'sI am currently working on a new data center design that will be housed at a co-lo facility.What I was wondering is if I assigned a loopback address to every device that I have on my diagram. Does it make sense to use it as the router ...

amohabir1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 1841.Fast0/0 with 30.104.104.2 (IP to ISP)FAST0/1 with 30.103.103.129/27 (our public ip block)I like to specifically block any incoming (from internet) access from port 1-1024 to only 30.103.103.135 (one of our public systems)How can ...

kpoon by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to get some information on how load balancing on 2 WAN links can be achieved before I have a meeting with our WAN provider and bosses.We are getting 2 lines which are 40mb each with will give us an 80mb line in load balance mode. I wa...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 Layer 3 Cisco 3560G switches,I have cascaded these two.Now I have 30 bladed servers in Server VLAN,in that is it necessary to configure the Server VLAN in both 3560G switches.Then there is a SUN NAS server,which has 2 GBIC NIC card,they h...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tunnel1 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is Tunnel Internet address is 172.16.101.109/24 MTU 1514 bytes, BW 1000 Kbit, DLY 10000 usec, reliability 255/255, txload 2/255, rxload 1/255 Encapsulation TUNNEL, loopback not set Keepalive not se...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Hub and Spoke setup with 3 remote locations. All using Point to point 3MB bonded T1's. We have help desk personal that go to these remote sites maybe once or twice a week for support. When they get to the site they usually remote deskt...

I have 2 offices at diffrent locations, both the offices are connected through ISDN BRI link (128 kbps). I have a 2811 router at the head office and an 1841 router at the remote office. I have configured it in a dial on demand mode. The IDSN bri conn...

shiva_jay by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configure NAT for H323 packets so that when call goes out of router it should be a natted ip address for outside world but its not happening.Could some one tell if this is possible.:NAT Configured:-ip nat inside source static 10.0.10.10 ...

Resolved! NBAR / custom.pdlm

Dear All,have someone ever been able to download the custom.pdlm file for NBAR customization ? I found many articles about using this custom.pdlm but I could not found the file itself for download.If someone knows the a download url please tell me.Th...

Hello all,I'm fairly new to working on WAN links, i've brought up a few T1's, and worked with some frame relay circuits, but really, am limited in my expertise in this area. I've got a few questions, on learning more about WAN links in general.Curre...

jkloza by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! p2p basic config

HiI have a very basic setup but I guess I am missing something. I am configuring a p2p between 2 locations. I can ping other end router interfaces but not any other devices on the remote networks. I dont need any Internet connectivity but just need b...

techtips03 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes