cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can any one tell me the backbone providers for Bharti/Reliance/Tata/VSNL.Also who owns their own backbones in India .any update onthis highly appreciated!Rgds,Akber.

How to configure two static routes for the same network but different ports one for ethernet and other for the BRI on the same router?

adnan.dhl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Have someone come through various "CISCO Hidden Commands" which are normally used for Engineering Purpose.Kindly attach / POST some Useful Commands for Network Engineering Purposes.Thanks in Advance.Best Regards,Guru Prasad R

Hi folks:I ordered a Catalyst Express 500 (WS-CE500-24LC) for a branch office we are putting in our 1st VOIP phones for. We'll have about 4 phones, 10-15 workstations. We've ordered a Split T1 (PRI 6 channels, Internet access 18). This will be an eth...

Just a general question that I never understood.My guess is because a T1 goes over a pots line that has multiple repeaters to keep the signal alive.I know you can run phone over ethernet and ethernet over phone line so they are interchangable.Any ans...

jenderlin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was wondering if when using Layer 3 VLAN routing, by using the rate-limit command, does it successfully rate limit the traffic when you have CEF enabled.My thought was that when CEF is enable, some traffic will not need to touch the VLAN Laye...

I am running RSTP and want to ensure that this will provide my desired results. I want all vlan traffic to flow to the core (6500's) from the DCU switches (6500's) with the exception of vlans 10,11,19,20,30-32. I want these vlans to flow through ...

mcroberts by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

TOMCAT mod_jk.so now exist in our WCS v4.1.83.0. The fix is in the 4.1.92.0. Is it necessary to de-install 4.1.83 before installing 4.1.92?Is this upgrade really necessary?

bleejr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco 877 configured in VPN mode to connect to a Cisco Concentrator. The ISAKMP policy is AES-256/SHA and DH group 5.Now first of all the 877 will only connect as a VPN if I set both the concentrator and 877 to DH Group 2 and when I loo...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card