cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Thanks in advancecan someone explain how to use traffic generator in live environment?because i want to test the throughput of routerwhere i get traffic generator software software

san_dec21 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIWe have a Cisco 7600.There's one VRF (not counting the default-vrf). We're using 2 AS Numbers.router bgp 11111!! here are the configurations of peers in default-vrf!address-family ipv4 vrf VRF1!! here are the configurations of peer in vrf VRF1! the...

someone asked to remove the route for 135.26.85.81. Below is the sh ip route results in my routerRouter_0701#sh ip route 135.26.85.81Routing entry for 135.26.85.0/24 Known via "static", distance 1, metric 0 Redistributing via ospf 62300 Advertised...

Hi,I have ASA and router in my nw. The problem is some times i unable to ping the asa outside int ip from router which is on same subnet. As i reboot my asa and pix problem get resolved. Even i check arp table and all, everthing seems to be fine. Wha...

Hi, I have 1800 series NAT enable router. F0/0 have primary (local lan ip) and seconady ip (valid pool ip).My nw is working smoothely but sueddenly in each 4-5 days some users unable to access the internet. As i remove the statis nat cmd from router ...

I am in need of Access List and Class map statements for a Cisco 3620 to set up QOS for Nortel CS1000M PBX's.If anyone has dealt with this issue, I would greatly appreciate a copy of the config.Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I have a 3825 router as a gateway for a ccm4.1. I just realized the router is at 12.4 3g. Does anyone have any advice on the newest release I should go? The gateway has 3 PRI's.Thanks in adavance.Donnie

Proposing a design to connect two DCs running active/standby to a single Internet Service Provider (one ISP to start with, more to come) is it possible or even advisable to use one ASN across both sites or is it better to have an ASN dedicated per si...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card