cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a basic understanding of redsribing routes with a command such as thisrouter ospf 1 redistribute eigrp 1However, I do not understand the following scenariorouter ospf 1 log-adjacency-changes redistribute connected subnets redistribute bgp 6XXX...

I have been asked to build a test lab environment that looks like our production environment. I thought I would use policy and shaping commands on several VLANs in my 6500 to emulate T-1's and DS3's. Any suggestions? I realize I won't be able to get...

f1jsb79 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,We are utilizing a P2P link for access to a citrix farm and also to the internet via the customer network.I need to limit the amount of bandwidth the users in our network use over the link to access the internet, but I am just not able to ...

imran_mo by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sir, I am a PhD student at the University of Oklahoma and am working on solving the Snake-in-the-Box problem for multidimensional hypercubes. Several papers I have read report that good solutions to this problem can be used in the development of ne...

Input and Abort errors on PA-POS-2OC3It's on a point to point circuit, with 14 frame relay sub interfaces in bridge groups to carry VLAN traffic from one office to the other across town. One router is configured to act as the frame relay switch, and ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;We are making a test for a project. In central site there is a Juniper M7 router, 155Mbit ATM on it. At a remote site we implemented a 2811. There are two G.SHDSL WICs on it. There are two G.SHDSL lines and lines are 2Mbits. We are trying to have ...

yatisspor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need some help toubleshooting.Following Error:0 input errors, 0 CRC, 654843447 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignoredIt seems like I am receiving a checksum error?Is there a cisco posting on diagnosing the issue.Now this router is connected via gigaethernet to ...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAT

Hi,Following is my router config.R1!interface FastEthernet0 ip address 201.x.x.x 255.255.255.248ip nat out side!interface FastEthernet1 ip address 172.16.1.1 255.255.255.0 ip nat inside!ip nat pool OFFICE 201.x.x.x 201.x.x.x netmask 255.255.255.252i...

I try a lab test with one 3620 (2 serial ports) and two 2620 router. I try to config the 3620 as a frame-relay switch. Router_Ainterface Serial0/0ip address 192.168.2.1 255.255.255.0encapsulation frame-relayframe-relay lmi-type ciscoRouter_Binterface...

For one of our offices we have a cable modem & DSLCurrently I am using a Cisco 831 but I need a router with 2 WAN interfacesI have been looking into a 1721 & 1841Any cost effective Recommendations?

Hi everybody, I have a Cisco 831 router connected to internet via DSL modem. The IOS is 12.4, the upstream bandwidth is about 800kbps. I have the following QoS needs (priorities descend).1. Limit the upstream bandwidth to 750kbps, drop any packets e...