cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, I have a current setup as shown in the screenshot, my aim is to ping to the other device and I configured static route for the routers but I am not able to ping. Can anyone suggest what to be done by seeing the screenshots?  

Has anyone been able to get Policy-Based Routing working on a virtual Nexus switch?I know it is not listed under the 'supported' Nexus 9000v L3 features, but maybe it does work on some model/version of the 9300v/9500v?

yoeri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings.Trying to upgrade ASR1002-RP1 rommon with no success.Installed IOS ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.5(3)S10, Now installed 16.3(2r)Slot CPLD Version Firmware Version --------- ------------------- ----------...

hatterfix by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering what would be the best and inexpensive Cisco router and switch to use for my home. I want them to have the full current Cisco IOS CLI on it so I can practice and gain knowledge for my CCENT and beyond. I also want to use them for my ho...

enuru99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have a VPN tunnel to another company and would like to maximize uptime (of course). We have two ISPs and two firewalls, one Cisco and one Palo Alto. Having two tunnels on the same device makes sense enough. However, is there a way to determin...

cschl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Site to Site IPSec VPN unable to establish tunnel, below is the debug report. Steps as of now i done.cleared cryptoreconfigured 047900: *Feb 22 20:55:06.351 PCTime: IPSEC:(SESSION ID = 2) (key_engine) request timer fired: count = 2,(identity) local= ...

Hi,   I'm new to router configuration and i've basically been following the summary steps on the Cisco site to configure a new Cisco 4221/K9 router with IOS XE Software, Version 16.12.03. My LAN has 2 subnets, 192.168.0.0/24 and 192.168.1.0/24. The l...

arthurny by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to replace a T1/MPLS transport with a 4G-LTE transport.  The routing comes up, but the connection to the Master-Controller never comes up. 'show domain IWAN2 master status' - reveals a few things that are really different: Minimum Bytes...

wmoody329 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day. We have such a problem. In our router ASR 1002-HX we have only input errors . Other side is Aruba HP 2930 . Both sides are SFP Aruba 1G SFP BT J8177D . What will cause this errors ? Can anyone help us?

BJK1903 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,It seems there is some confusion over these two power supplies. Are they the exact same? On first blush I would expect they would be different but I'm not so sure now.We purchased a new 7606-S from CDW some time ago and it came with a PWR-2700...

I'm trying to make sure I understand the full capability of using the "ip routing" command on a L3 switch. Enabling "ip routing" ONLY enable inter-vlan routing assuming the SVI of the switch is the gateway of the VLAN. If I have some switch down the ...

medinseto by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   I have a question, I know that Packet Tracer has many limitations and bugs but it's easier to use than gns3 or eve ng (I have a strage issue in EVE - routers freeze after few minutes). How can I set OSPF cost on Tunnel interface in PT?...

adi142 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes