cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a E1 controller that keeps bouncing.I suspect a clocking issue or even a hardware problem, but I'm new to WAN support, so I'm looking for some direction to take fault finding. 1-1#sh controllers e1 2/0 brE1 2/0 is up. Applique type is Channel...

Hi,Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out more information regarding using cisco switches to provide load balancing for webservers? I have two servers with I would like to load balance between for redundancy... they are in separate si...

debs123uk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I have a couple of simple questions regarding MPLS and would be appreciate to every help: question is:Is it stricly necessary that CE and PE (in MPLS terms) routers are directly connected? Or is it possible to create CE-PE interconnection via Int...

Hiya,I have a one to one connectivity between 2 Cisco routers through FastEthernet interface. The problem I see is that if I send a 1000 packet out to remote destination(of any size), I see double hitcount on my outgoing interface. Is this due to s...

I've two leased lined configured in the same router.I've 11 VLANs configured. I want to use the 2nd link for Lotus notes traffic and web traffic of admin VLAN and rest of the trqaffic should be forwarded to the fist Link.how to segerate the traffic ...

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble manipulating route selection accross 2 equal paths in my WAN environemnt. I want to make sure my Cat 3570 Stack always chooses RouterB as its default route and then when Router B fails it routes to Router A. Once Route...

Resolved! g.703 and T1

Can I run a long distance leased line between two routers with VWIC-2MFT-G703 and VWIC-2MFT-T1 interfaces?

sumesh_un by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have just scanned one of our routers public address, this is a Cisco 877 ADSL router in VPN mode to a Cisco Concentrator and get this vulnerability, what does it mean?Pre-shared Key Off-line Bruteforcing Using IKE Aggressive ModeTHREAT: IKE ...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have 2 offices with 16 Pt-Pt T1's. These are split in to 2 Multilinks, each with 8 T1's in each. We split this so that replication traffic is on 1 multilink and general data is on another. I am seeing that we are not fully utilizing ou...

Hi, I have T1 connected to the internet, but for some reason the encapsulation is set for frame relay. I find this unusual since it is not connecting to any other branches. I am asking this because I find this T1 connection kind of slow and I wonder ...

bsudol79p by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there other possible way to connect another network from a remote site with conflicting ip subnets with the local network without using nat?

rsagustin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes