ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllJust tried upgrading IOS on 2811 by putting CF card into reader on PC and copying IOS onto it.PC reported CF needed formatting to use it so I formatted as FAT and copied IOS onto it.Router boots up fine with new IOS image but a show flash comma...

I have a public range of two sets of ip address 68.1.1.1 61.1.1.5 with default gateway of 68.1.1.6 and dns 68.1.1.7 and the other range is 68.1.2.1 68.1.2.5 with default gateway of 68.1.2.6 and dns 68.1.2.7..router has a wan interface and 8 switch po...

Is it possible to communicate between two 2600 router using WIC-2T without using CSU/DSU.When I install WIC-2T I get this errorSlot is empty or does not support clock participate WIC slot is empty or does not support clock participate

Hello friends!I need some help with this error...i am recieving this error:#copy runn startDestination filename [startup-config]?Building configuration...% Warning: Saving this config to nvram may corrupt any network management or security files stor...

We have a point-to-point T1 between two Cisco 1841 routers (with WIC-1DSU-T1-V2). When I perform a "no shut" on either end of the T1, the line protocol comes up for a few seconds and then goes down. Does this look like a config problem or a circuit i...

If clocking is not set on a Router serial link, can this affect connectivity? What does the clocking have to be set to?Our clients keep having intermittent connection to the WAN.Thanks

qwertys21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to activate IPSLA, NBAR and Netflow on a router. Will this be any problem relation to performance and something else?RegardsHieu Thanh Nguyen

t511820 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having an issue receiving a full routing table if my primaire route goes down.network:ISP1-------r1----- \ r3 /ISP2-------r2----- r1 and r2 are connected to the isp's via BGPr1 and r2...

beheer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card