cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, Just now i got one E1 4mbps link for my network. The problem is how to divide the link for my two existing vlans. 2mps each.Please reply me asap.Thanks

cisco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I am trying to figure out what routes will this auto-summary command does for the network below? network 122.120.0.0 0.7.255.255 auto-summary If i have a 122.121.3.0/24 network at this particular Core Switch 4506, will that be any impacts ...

cindylee27 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 3745 router to be terminated with E1(G.703 o/p). The router interface is NMCE1B and has DB15 interface..Any idea how can i use it to terminate G.703... from service provider.. Any cable specification that can be given..Thanks,

I have configured a microwave connection in my Cisco router to connect to a remote PC. It looks like this: -Cisco3660Router (Ethernet) -> MicrowaveA -> MicrowaveB (Ethernet) -> RemotePCThe connection is working fine and it stays up ...

pllim by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a pair of 2522's with serial modems connected to the ports, and remote sites that dial in. They are to be replaced by 2821's but I am seeing some strange behaviour. When I plug the modems into the 2821s, the ports come up as (looped), and...

Hi Experts,I have a doubt here. Can bootp send across ATM 45M link,meaning the DHCP Server is at Site A, but user to grab IP address is at another diff geographical location at Site B.Curious if the bootp traffic can send across with the ip-helper ad...

I am trying to block all outbound traffic except for certain ports. I tried access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq wwwaccess-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 443access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq smtpaccess-list 101 permit tcp any any eq pop3access-l...

We are having a terrible time. We have a 3550 with the enhanced image. IT has a default gateway of an existing firewall. We have added a 2nd firewall and ISP. If the traffic is HTTP traffic, we want to point it to the NEW ISP AND FIREWALL. We th...

netsec123 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I was wondering. Is there a way to preference mroutes down a different way than all the other traffic using PIM v2? For example, I have 2 WAN providers. One is sprint the other is ATT. Currently I have the sprint route preferenced through EI...

Hallo EverybodyMy first ME switch and I can not access it over ip just because it needs a fancy config ? The only access I can have is over console.What ever I make it seems not to work (simple vlan configuration: Configure switch on a Vlan , then as...