cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allapologies for the long postThe rules regarding multicast over multiple paths are clear. AD, then metric is used and in case of a tie, highest NH IP address router becomes the forwarder. so in no case duplicate packets would be received (constan...

Resolved! Packets dropping

HiBelow is a sh interface s0/2/0 from my router indicating that packets are being dropped. I am trying to figure out why the packets are dropped. I checked the buffers and memory but can't find any problems there. The line is not flapping. No errors....

Hi,We have a 7500 rotuer and a branch Connectected via leased line. The branch reported for Application issue and after trying everything we removed ip route-chache-flow from interface. After this application started work. Is this is a co-insident. M...

HI,I am having a WAN connection between 2 sites A&B. ON A side we are using a private/leased line of 768k and on B side we are using 12 channels of a PRI line.When I am applying QOS on the A side eveything is fine and in the the output of command "sh...

Dear All,I would like to ask you,I had router 1721 and add one module wic-1enet.So wic-1enet connected to Wan interface and int fas0/0 connected to Lan.my connection used speed 1 MB by fiber optic but when access internet it slow.My question is :1-Ho...

guys a v basic one....how can we reduce the speed of bandwidth....for example if i have a router and have two cutomers on that (each serial) now one has requested 128Kbps an dother has requested 512kbps.....so what command i have to use......do i hav...

Resolved! crypto map

I tried to change the ip of a wan link between a remote router and the main router. I did that and it seems to work. Then i ping and telnet to remote router and it was fine. Also i could ping the remote urers. Then the remote users called me and repo...

Hi All,I deployed Cisc Optimized Edge Routing (OER) on a router connecting to two different ISPs using a Switch. One DSL ISP and one VSat ISP. The DSL Modem is connected to the Switch and configured to be in VLAN 168, while the VSat Modem is connecte...

patmien by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Cisco 1841 router with (1) VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 card. I need to terminate 2 data T1s on this card and bond them with MLPPP. I just wanted to make sure this is possible with this card before I attempt this. Thanks for the help.

wrkemmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes