cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have point to point T1 with 2x2811 routes. I need to Encrypt the data passing between the two routers. I have tried using and several types VPN of tunnels with limit success. Pings and trace routes work but none of my application work.

1mroberts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 155Mbps OC-3 WAN link from our carrier. However, the carrier hand-off to us is Gig-E. We want to apply QoS to this circuit to prioritize important traffic.The question: since the carrier hands us Gig-E instead of native OC-3, will traffi...

I have some dude with VPN. The encapsulation protocol handle IP. My servers connected to vpn are novell, but these handle ipx. The type of encapsulation is frame relay. It is possible to make some adjustment in router to continue handling IPX?

hi guys,i have a 6509 with sup2.i want to upgrade the IOS and Catosbut mail problem is when i changes the default pcmcia card with a high capacity pcmcia, the sup wont detect the new pcmcai.i should say that my boorflash and slot0: dosent have suffic...

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just changed to an 877W router and am at my wits end trying to configure it to use SDM. I went through the basic terminal configuration to enable http servers and set up a user name and password with privilege level 15. But I can't see how to deter...

gtwibell1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think I'm just missing the right "ciscoese" jargon to find the docs for what I want to do.I need to install a policy-based source-address route map, but instead of using a static access list as the source-address match, I need to match any packets ...

b.julin by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having trouble getting SDM to work on an 1841 router. SDM version 2.4.1Router Version 12.3(8)T6Win XPIE and FirefoxJava Runtime 5 update 10The application begins to load then freezes on the following message."Please wait while the SDM is loading the ...

acomiskey by Level 10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an MPLS connectivity between two branches. I have created a tunnel between two router interfaces.I would like to configure priority queining on the Tunnel interface. (with acl defined priority groups high/medium/low/normal) Is there a way t...

GRE

Hello,How can I make a GRE tunnel betwen cisco router and ADSL. What is the configuration of GRE tunnel if other side of the tunnel has dynamic IP address.Thanks in advance

After upgrading from version 12.1(21) to 12.1(27b) this error message were posted:%DBUS-3-NOSUPPORT: No driver support in this image for CIP2 in slot 0 (card type 13) - disabled%RSP-3-NOSTART: No microcode for CIP2 card, slot 0.The CIP2 microcode ver...

acarbajo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm using a cisco 2811 IOS c2800nm-entservicesk9-mz.124-5.bin with 4 VWIC-2MFT-E1 modules connected with eight E1 atm link configured with 2 ima groups.Even if i've replaced wic and cables i continue to receive these error:*Aug 29 13:50:19....