cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi i have a question:If my condition for invoking an isdn call is:>dialer-list 1 protocol ip permitdoes it mean that when someone tries to ping my router or send it some other packets the dial occurs?2)another question is that if i combine the follow...

Resolved! BGP Load Balancing

Hi, We're an ISP and currently have one provider giving us a full table as transit and also peer with a few local exchange points. We're looking at getting another transit provider in who are also going to give us a full table (they have better Asian...

As per the subject, i'm wondering if it's possible to enable enhanced rtp header compression within the confines of the class-based MQC systemThe standard interface level command isip header-compression recoverable-loss dynamicI've had a look around ...

richard-o by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,Was trying to test this concept described in http://www.ccnalab.net/load_sharing_bgp.phpbut after prepending my own AS, BGP still select only one default-route, did i missed something ?======================================ISP1:router bgp 7374...

Hello All:Quick question. Have a 3620 and need to add another 2 FE ports. I have an open slot and have a NM2e/2w. Popped it in and it doesn't see it. Lights on but sh hard and nothing.Running IOS 11.something. Can this indicate I need to upgrade IOS?...

js358 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I config three levels for remote access. all show command is on level 2 (privilege 5). However, it only how 6 line of running-config. any missing of the commands?----privilege exec level 1 tracerouteprivilege exec level 1 show running-config------...

leungcm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am looking for a solution as follows;2 Servers connected to an X.25 Switching Device that is connected to E1 lines. My problem is what Switching Equipment to Use, and then step by step process to configure the equipment. Further u can look a...

patmien by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Dear Frinds.Most probabaly Our Apnic membership will be over next week. So our BGP AS number will bi disabled. for time duration we renew or membership.So i want to ask we are using preifix list for our gatway router to secure it on internet.Now w...

Howdy all,We just added a second Internet T1 in a multilink bundle. The Internet seems pretty fast now but a continuous ping to two remote sites connected via VPN's are now dropping packets at the exact same time.Our router with the MLPPP configurati...