cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ive got two sites with a cisco router at each, we primarly use our main lease line for normal operation which is connected via the fa0/1/3 port on each router. if the line goes down then we have another leased line we can manually switch to which ...

jon.reeks by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends,I have two offices to be connected over 3xT1 lines, I have placed router at both end, both routers are able to ping each other, but LANs are not connecting. my configuration is :Current configuration : 1241 bytes!version 12.4service tim...

Hi,I have to replace my cisco 8540 switch with any other suitable switch/router, we are only using this switch to split PVC's.155M Wan comes into this from my service provider, into 8540 and here we split into 3 differnt pvc which then sepreatley con...

Hi all,Does anyone know how to implement VLAN's on a 2851 using the two Gig Ethernet ports whilst maintaining redundancy between both ports (ie BVI)?I realise you can create subinterfaces on an individual port basis, however that won't provide redund...

Hi, I have 5(Cisco 1841)PPP T1's terminating to a 2851- from the 2851 ATT has a router with routable IP's on the LAN interface to go to the Internet. All the t1's can ping the Serial interfaces.I can ping the Internet from the 2851 but cannot from th...

divanco by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACL

how many types of ACLs are there?can someone provide me good template to write an ACL?

dangal.43 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, If the serial link is down the load in the show interface serial X will be 1/255. But actually there will be no traffic in the circuit. Can anyone please answer me why it is 1 bit in the load ?

So today in the Frame-relay world where we have traffic shapers and hierarchical policies, each policy-map associated with a bandwidth value can be leveraged to use percentage-based policing.For example, for a 256k circuit i can have a common policy:...

afilandro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,3825 with 2 x WIC-1B-S/T-V3 in Turkey. Not able to make ISDN calls from London. Calls answered, PPP authentication Ok but calls then immediately dropped. Router running IOS 12.3(14)T7 SP Services.BRI i/f configuration:interface BRI0/1/0 no ip addr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card