cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My question is if an OSPF router learns a network from two different paths. One with a higher cost but it is a intra-area route. The other one with a lower cost but it is a inter-area route. It turns out the route choose the first one with a highe...

andrew_ho by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want use the interface "0" of NM-4T, the speed will be set to 8 Mbps. The CAB-V35MT will support this speed ? . If not, what cable is the correct to use?TIA - Alexandre

HI Friends,From last two days i am finding a new develpment in my network. I have a 7206 with around 8 E1 links and 2 DS 3 terminated on it. I am getting huge latency when i am pinging from the router to the other end interfaces. Its also very slow w...

hii have a cisco 7206 router sitting in my headoffice,the router connecte several other remote site to the Headoffice,like close to 20 remote areas.on the side of the 7206 i have atm configured and on the remote areas its frame-relay.all the remote s...

I have a 2851 at one site of our 4 site MPLS. At this site I have two T1's from our provider that I have configured as a Multilink. On Sunday one of the circuit had an issue. I was informed by our provider that the LEC had resolved this issue. Now...

jwebber by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I've two 7206VXR and I'd like to install additional PA-2FE-TX on tht.IOS for 1st router:--C7200-IK9S-M), Version 12.3(13).IOS for 2nd router:--(C7200-IK9S-M), Version 12.2(8)T5.Thanks for help in advance!Regards,

rohitk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem. Our network using satellite to communicate with the ship. only using static route to initiate direct connection to our network here in HQ. but if sometimes when the satellite fails we need to physically plug another cable to the oth...

hello... we should enable all interface to use cef well. but as i know some situasion we unable to use all interface cef enabled(such encryption). how cef switching is decided in accordance to enable cef on that interface? for ex: if we have 2 interf...

jemekeren by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We upgraded from 12.2 to 12.4 We have NAT Logging enabled with the following commands.service timestamps debug datetime localtime show-timezoneservice timestamps log datetime localtime show-timezoneip nat log translations sysloglogging queue-limit 10...

mking by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Equip: 3600 (core_ro) to 2600 (wg_ro_a). Serial connection HDLC, core_ro se1/0, 10.140.1.1 255.255.255.0 to wg_ro_a se0/0, 10.140.1.2 255.255.255.0. All defaults. Turn on RIPv1 and get following, expected result.wg_ro_a: 10.0.0.0/24 is subnetted,...

jamesd058 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer who has an incoming connection with 10MB/down bandwidth availble to them. They want to throttle this down to about 5MB/down because they are billed by how much bandwidth they use. Is there a Cisco product that would be able to do...