cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know why this is happening and what this error means????our routers reboot every now n then and this is the error I see :System returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x6095E6A4, address 0xB0D0AFDSystem returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x62...

Hi all, i would like to setup 2 public ip address on wan interface (cisco 870 wan int. = fa4). The first IP for NAT overloading from user VLAN and the second IP for email server and web server. Is there any chance for binding two IP on interface fa4?...

svarc1977 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 3845 router that I have been tasked with setting up to replace our 2600 and VG200. The problem I am running into is that our WIC-1DSU-T1 cards are not recognized by the 3845. I have IOS version 12.4(11)T loaded on the 3845. when I do a s...

We recently migrated about 10 mailboxes from a mailserver in the UK to the UAE. When their mailboxes were in the UK they had a very poor response due to the large attachments this group of people use on a daily basis.Since they have been migrated the...

yperriman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiwe have two telco connection terminating on the same router with two serial cards.but we are not able to use both of the connections and this router is used for voip and we need it urgently as voice traffic is getting busy most of the times.the two...

Hi Experts!when i ping an IP Address,i receive some thing Like this:Round Trip min/avg/max=172/184/220 ms.i have to know more about this Value;and how we calcule these Value;and what is the best ping Value(min/avg/max)10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RIP v2 timers

I have been searching the web finding the answer to this question. "How would I be able let IOS display if RIP is currently running an invalid timer, holddown timer or flush timer ?"I have tried different debug commands like 'debug ip rip', 'debug ip...

zaqtivi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers R1 and R2 each connected to a different MPLS-VPN cloud. R1 is running eBGP to the PE router and OSPF to a Core router in the LAN. R2 is also running eBGP to the PE router but it is also running iBGP to another router R3. R3 is co...

amvita by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I am sure this topic must have been discussed sevaral times.- i have ordered 2 internet T1 (nxT1)with AT&T. The router at my end is 3640 (with two T1 ports modules) and want to use both T1s in loadbalanced way. I want to know how to configure at...

egain.com by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am upgrading current circuits from T1 to T3. I'm trying to understand some terminolgy about the NM-1T3/E3. What does "Subrate T3/E3 with concurrent services" mean? Will the card support the full T3 signal from the Telco but only at a subrate 9Mb...

I need some advice on how to utilize my two serial interfaces on my outside router that is positioned in front of my firewall more efficiently. Currently serial0/0 is connected to ISP-A and serial1/0 is connected to ISP-B. Serial0/0 is my default ro...

jkrawczyk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any place to find the differences between all the feature sets? There are so many, I just want to make sure I get the appropriate one.Thanks.

I am trying to configure two T1 interface in a 3845. One will connect to a Carrier Access channel bank and one will connect to a video controller. I don't know if it will matter but these 3845 connect to a 6509 with IPSec tunnels running over a VPN S...

bakerdpb1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What do I need to configure to allow my remote (WAN)connections access to my AS400?Here's a quick overview of my network:remote sites - 172.16.xxx.0/24LAN - 10.1.0.0/16LAN Router - 10.1.1.254/16AS400 - 10.1.50.1/16Here's the scenerio:From 172.16.xxx....

mikef by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes