cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured DSL PPPoE with WAN IP 11.1.1.5/32 and routed a subnet12.1.1.0/24 (on my BRAS router). Same Pool has been routed towards ISDN asbackup (on my DIST router). The problem occurs when PPPoE goes down, routingentry dose not take backup I...

cyber.noc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,I'm a novice in Cisco hardware. I'm evaluating the 1801 model, but I'm not sure it supports clientless VPN (ssl). if so, I'd also like to know how many web tunnels does it support, and if it's possible to browse the internet (with the "rou...

Hi,My setup is as follow:3750 L3--- NLB cluster (multicast mode)My NLB servers is not able to get arp entry for its default gateway which is on the 3750 L3 switches.In the arp request by the NLB server, the ethernet header src mac is showing the actu...

Is it possible to run the VRF's over subinterfaces. I want a PE which will be connected to a L2 switch on a dotq trunk and will have two subinterfaces corresponding to 2 customers to forward the traffic out the proper sub interfaces. The switch is a ...

royalblues by Level 10
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are looking for Internet Leased Line of bandwidth 4Mbps, IP details are /27 IP Public pool for Lan segment.Interface on the lan and wan side will be ethernet./29 Wan IP address is proposed for building four site to site VPN with other locat...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a small MPLS network made up of 12 remote sites with Internet access being provided from the head-end node.We are having issues with the bandwidth across the MPLS network being insufficient. We are regularly seeing over 1 Mbit/sec bei...

Hi...Can any one help me , i m facing one problem , im using ISDN line & leased line .Everything going smooth when using leased line (All aplication and VOIP phone working properly.)but when i switch over to ISDN line (For backup purpose) connectivit...

Dear all, Is there any way to upgrade NVRAM in WS-X6K-SUP2-2GE since I am getting error message NVRAM out of space?regds,aman

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure subinterfaces on a Cisco 1811? I have the need to connect a device to an 1811 switch port in say - vlan 200, I also need to add an IP address for this VLAN and use it as the default gateway for other devices in the same V...

davidbuit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a configuration for ISDN BRI to backup Lease line . The configuration is as below : --------------------------------------interface BRI0/1/0 no ip address encapsulation ppp dialer pool-member 1 max-link 2 dialer pool-member 2 max-link 2 isdn s...

Dear all,I have a 3660 router with C3660-MB-1FE installed.The show version doesn't display the 1FE. But the show run and show diag indicate there is a FE port. I try to "no shutdown" the fe port. But it failed with log "AMDP2_FE-1-INITFAIL"What most ...

Resolved! QOS Problem

Hi all,I have a small MPLS with limited bandwidth. I am trying to create a QOS policy to guarentee 512kb/sec for my voice traffic, 64kb/sec for ping and telnet (to always make sure I can telnet and test connectivity to my routers), 50% of the remain...

Hi Everyone, I have set up a CCNP lab at work and am getting started with my OSPF setup and I have a question.I wired my lab as shown in the attached jpeg and have configured the OSPF settings as follows.ROUTER 1:router ospf 1 network 172.12.123.0 0....

priedman1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to know the best way to determine the load on our LAN switches in an attempt to speed up the network. We do not have access to such equipment as a Fluke network analyzer. I now have three GB switches and would like to best deploy them. Th...

d.propson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card