cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have one router (ISR 3845) having a multiple serial and ATM connections for different services, each service has it is own NAT.(Inside on the Ethernet side and out on serial and ATM interfaces)My question is: how I can configure the multiple NATs o...

m.salah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Everybody!Could you explain or give some links to the documents the can explain how destination nat is configured on Cisco routers?For clear understanding the task is to do the same as Linux iptables netfilter does by following command:iptable...

Hi there,I have a 1760 where I can not configure.When the router initiates I see the following message:device does not contain a valid magic numberDoes anyone knows what is that?Thanks,Fernanda

Dear All Plz suggesst me the complied router for the below mentioned specs., high performance engine modular design compatibility with other end (ISP end)router 50 Kbps packet forwarding rate WAN interface card with 8 E1 ports in single WIC -sufficie...

hello,my company want to provide redundancy at distribution layer in ISP environment.and to facilitate redundanct links ,they want to implement load sharing or load balancing like HSRP or GLBP.as i know ,HSRP and GLBP are LAN protocol,they can't be ...

CHN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have TACACS enabled in our routers. I wanted to restrict user access to only particular commands. I am providing those commands below.Router#term len 0Router#sh clockRouter#sh ip int brRouter#sh env allRouter#sh int s0/0Router#sh int s0/1Router...

Hi, i am trying to get an ipsec tunnel between a c1841 & c877 to work, and i managed as far as tunnel is up & i could ping other side but when users tries to rdp to terminal server they fail, also live messanger fails too, i am sure c1841 is OK as ot...

mwwg by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have implemented HSRP on two 2811 routers one standby group is working on my LAN interfaces however, the WAN interfaces are not talking to each other, hence my link goes down because both routers go into active state. Also, on the other end of my w...

aeubanks by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,ripe announced :We are pleased to announce that from 1 January 2007 we will accept requests for 4-byte (32-bit) AS Numbersthe question is:have i to chenge something on my bgp router or will everything continue to work well?Thanks