cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

i have 4 routers configured to run ospf overframe relay in broadcast mode. The only issue that i have is that the DR can ping the other routers but the other routers cannot ping themselves. They have each others routes in their routing table because ...

hi,,I want to know about the Autonomous system Types (AS) ???why we catageries AS .. what are the reasons. ???can we use AS number with IGPS ???New method of AS representation ????please forward me any cisco link thanks and regardsAfzaal Qadir

Hi,I have very little experience with BGP, and I am about to get a baptism of fire! Anyway we are implementing WAN links with a new provider. The network engineering team suggest we use 7 differnt AS numbers to form the WAN. If we use 7 different ...

Hi all, I'm planning to have a multiple connection to a router such as ISDN PRI & BRI as well as analog. Currently i have a PRI line. For ISDN PRI & BRI connection, the remote router will be dialing in. While for analog, few servers will be dialing-i...

I have a cisco 1721 router. I have t1 configured between two offices. I am getting an up up but can not pink the serial interface from own router therefore can not route between the offices. Can anyone help

steve609 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two T1 connections to the same ISP. I would like to configure them to provide fail-over and load-balancing, ideally without requiring BGP. Our provider can simply provide static routes to each network over the separate T1s.Each T1 terminates ...

dgenzale2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Netpros,Is 3512 XL Switch's RAM and Flash upgradable. I am aware that this product is EoL, but I need to upgrade it for my LAB. I could not find any related documents mentioning the products upgrade options. TIA

I have Cisco 3640 Router and have a problem when the router boots it shows an error message and the router enters the rommon mode.Here is the error message:System Bootstrap, Version 11.1(20)AA2, EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)C3600 processor ...

I just bought a Cisco 871 Router for my home network and I configured it so when I run an ipconfig /all command on my PC it receives an IP address via DHCP from my router and the DNS addresses on my PC are that of my ISP (Comcast). My router's WAN i...

If you use a loopback interface to peer Cisco routers using IBGP does your IGP have to advertise that loopback interface.Any help will be rated.... i'm trying to learn BGP.ThanksGavin