cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi; i am having cisco 1841 with Advance security IOS (K9). I wanna know wethere it will also support IP-sec or so. so i can you the same device for site to site VPN via braodband or so.if no then let us know what IOS do we need to purchase from cisco...

imnilesh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

gsr ios:12.0.31S5module: 2 Port ES Packet Over SONET OC-192c/STM-64question: show interfaceMTU 4470 bytes, BW 9952000 Kbit, DLY 100 usec, rely 255/255, load 83/255 Encapsulation HDLC, crc 32, loopback not set Keepalive set (10 sec) Scramble enable...

renxz2008 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,i would like to know that is there any way to calculate the Cost of the link because i want to know 2 link's cost is equle or not to do loadbalancing.

HiI want to config the GRE Tunnel over my 7206 VXR running BGP on it,I have read the DOC about GRE tunnel Config. on cisco site in tgis DOc the routing protocol is EIGRP ... this is the title of DOc(GRE over IPSec with EIGRP to Route Through a Hub a...

Hi,I have 2 routers, 1 is in HO and another 1 is in regional office these 2 sites are connected through lease line.. I have 1 PRI in regional office, in which all the branches are connected by ISDN .My question is i want some of my branches to connec...

mkarthick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to do a NAT based upon whether the route exists in the route table - and if not then NAT to a different IP? This is sort of a "lite" version of a Content Switch - need to accomplish this in a Cisco 2801 router if possible.The need is t...

swittner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIt's been awhile ....If I copy the running-config to disk0:/running-config-112706.cfgto restore that configall I have to do is copy disk0:/running-config-112706.cfg running-config ??no write mem ?Thanks

fprime7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully this is an easy one as I'm not 100% confident of my cisco NAT skills. Unfortunately I didn't originally configure this router.I just recently discovered that some external mail servers were blocking my mail due to an incorrect PTR record fo...

Hi there, can you clarify this:I am not sure whether the answer below is correct:"Which of the following routed protocolscan be used in dial-up networking?"a)TCP/IPb)NETBeuic)OSPFd)IPX/SPXe)IGRPFor me, a) and d) are correct. As far as I know, NetBeui...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We were having CPU load issues with our pair of core routers, both 7206VXR/NPE-G1's and after some research decided we would simply upgrade them to NPE-G2's. We did so but the vendor shipped them with blank CF cards, so I downloaded an image from ci...

rkahle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I have and old 3548-XL, I dont known why but it became to send some messages in the log.RAM Access Frame from non-ram access portRAM Access FramertRAM Access Frame from non-ram access portRAM Access FraportRAM Access Frame from non-ram access port...