cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,is it possible to configure a switch via cdp?Here is the situation:At a remote site, a customer added by himself a cat2960 switch. From my work, i have access to the site's router via internet and i can see the new switch as a cdp neighbor. But th...

dwtcp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know the different of E1(external cost + internal cost ) and E2 (external cost), but how can I choose what type of External route is the best to fit the network

acbenny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have uploaded new IOS image on my 2600 series router. But now my router doesn't come up.During uploading image it asked to erase the flash but i given "NO" & uploaded image.Image uploaded successfully. after that i given command " boot system flash...

Hi guys:just asking how can i load balance a static routes:example:I have 2 WAN connections both serials and im going to access server address example (10.2.5.112).Q:How will i set my static routes to use the 2 connections evenly, if the 2 WAN lines...

capajaron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I am hoping somebody can help me. Currently, my client has all internet traffic going through an 1841 router with two exit points. A T1 and a DSL line. The DSL line is waiting as a backup for failover. So it is not used. Basically, we are lo...

netsec123 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to cisco equipment and am setting up an 1800 series integrated services router, everything works great except that external users can access our web server through the firewall and nat but internal users are unable to via the external addres...

jabesha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm new here so it may sound stupid but i'll try anyway.I have a 1720 router with 1 wic1-ds1-T1. Can I connect a MUX directly to the wic and forward it to another router+MUX?I put a cable between the Mux and wic and the serial interface goes up bu...

popicapop by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, for What ever reason I can not get the 857 to connect to this DSL service. The OK light is on, the CD light is on but the the OK-DATA WAN is blinking. I have the Encapsulation as PPPoE and the VCI/VPI numbers in and the login and password tha...

logan-7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a warm-standby 2801 chassis that is used to backup a 2801 that has 3 WICs installed. I would like to apply the config with the 3 WICs to the chassis with no WICs without having to remove the WICs from the production router. The empty chassis...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 851 K9 connected to a cable modem on the WAN side, and am using the internal DHCP server on the LAN side. The LAN currently doesn't have a DNS server setup.Without statically assigning a DNS server, or using a software program and outside so...

Hello, I have a very basic question. Let's say you have access-list defined on your Router and you have not put it under the interface ( WAN/LAN) as a access-group or not invoking it throug route-maps. So now when a packet comes into the router...

have 3750 switch,its connected to a router for internet,its our core switch so all the ports are connected to seprate zones.I have configured service-poicy on my interface to limit their access to internet.but I can not limit any thier send traffic....

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I will be setting up a small office network with a onnection to the 8Mb ADSL.I have a Cisco 2610 router and I'm buying WIC-1ADSL for it. The router already has an IOS image. My question is: Will the WIC-1ADSL module work with IOS on the rout...