cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

In a general question, is it possible to have a remote LAN connected by a Point-to-Point where only half or some of the LAN's IP addresses are translated and the others are sent without translation?This question arises from the need to have my IP pho...

Resolved! ACL question

Hello,If I apply "ip access-group 101 out" on a serial wan interface for outbound, do I still have an implicit deny at the end of my extended ACL 101? Is there any exception on directed connected interface to bypass the access-group filter? For exa...

VONGJOYCE by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will be setting up a T1 connection between two remote locations. This is a private circuit - not an internet access circuit. My question is, how is this configuration different (besides the VPN tunnel) from the configuration for a basic T1 when it ...

Hi All,I have a situation where I will be using three ethernet int on my router. one fast int will be to my metro e internet connection, one fast int will be to my pix, and the third ethernet int will be for my ms isa server. i would like for the p...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am having some difficulty deciding on where to use the equipment i have in house. I currently have a 3745 servicing as my WAN router. I am switching to Metro E at the end of the month which is only a ethernet int. I have a spare 2811 serie...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to reach the internet using SSID TKCTS. Everytime it associates it is given a IP 192.168.1.103. However my fastethernet0 connection I have setup as DHCP and I get the correct ip 192.168.112.2. What am i doing wrong. attached is my con...

mdoyal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a command or method that will provide the ability to permanantly write/store information within the device, such as the client asset number/ID, to the following router platforms; 1841, 3845, 720xVXR. NB: Although a possible solution is to wr...

tsavage by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i'm Farely new to cisco scene and am learning from scratch, so forgive me if this sounds really dump. When you are configuring IGRP and you have one set of routers on one AS and another set of routers on another AS and you want to be able to get...

A 'show version' reports the main processor pcb serial/identification number. This is different from the chassis serial number displayed on the label/decal. For router series 1845, 3845, 7206VXR is the actual chassis serial number recorded electronic...

tsavage by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will be starting a new project to split the company WAN between two carriers. The corporate router will be connected to both carriers and is presently running BGP with existing carrier. When I install second serial link for other carrier, how do I ...

rpinon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've recently upgraded to a Cisco 837 ADSL router and it's working ok apart from one problem.I run my own DNS server on my internal network and all PCs on my network use it for DNS lookups. It's a Windows Server 2003 box running the Microsoft D...

marks775c by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I have a 7206 VXR with a G1 processor unit. It is the gateway router for my Cable TV network and is connected to the network via OC3. This router is also the DHCP server for my Bridge group (BVI) on this ATM interface. Problem: If one of m...

ktcisg by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys:I just wanna ask how to load balance a static route.Scenario.* We have to WAN connections S0/0 and S0/1.What should be my command to force a route to either of the interfaces? Can anyone give me a couple of samples to load balance a static ro...

capajaron by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Group,I have been using a GRE tunnel for point to point connectivity with one of our remote site since long but now I am facing problem in this connectivity. The problem is that I am getting exactly 50% packet loss from remote end tunnel ip addr...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes