cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have the following router 7609.------------------ show version ------------------Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-PK9SV-M), Version 12.2(18)SXD3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: htt...

bcobosm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a 3745 with a nm-hdv network module with a vwic1mft-t1 card installed and i cant the new t-1 to come up - i get int up line protocol down. i replaced the module and the controllers with new equipment and still cant get the circuit to come up. ...

when trying to design a network, with p2p link inside access ; Broadcast Multi-access (Ethernet)inside the core and p2p link with another provider.i have to use public or private ip address inside my network to provide connectivity ?Regards.

Resolved! bgp problem:

4 routers as u can see from the map, only BGP routing protocol trun on. I advertise 22.22.22.0/24 from R2:_____________________________________R1#sh run | b router bgprouter bgp 100 no synchronization bgp log-neighbor-changes neighbor 12.12.12.2 remo...

For the received-routes option to work, the router on which the command is used must have the neighbor neighbor-id soft-reconfiguration inbound BGP subcommand configured for the other neighbor.Hence does that mean the changed / new routes will not be...

hello everyone,Just confirming: what will be the results of taking a route-map statement from a BGP neighbor?Right now my configs use route-map on a peer-group and this route-map only change metrics (MED) of some prefixs Im sending out.Question is, ...

CEF

To get CEF services on router , does it required to install additional hardware or some cisco series router support CEF services.

Hi:We have 2 T-1's from same ISP, 2 Routers with T-1 CSU/DSU's. Cisco PIX 506E is the LAN gateway. How can we do load balancing so the internet traffic is evenly distributed between these 2 T-1's ? We got te second T-1 due to lack of bandwidth for ou...

agnel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI guys, need some urgent advice..Have a Cisco 3600 which has an ISDN BRI Card installed, also have a 1701 (Think) with an ISDN Bri card. As I understand it now if I have a DR they both kick in and give me 128k connection (2x ISDN2e which is what I h...

Here I have a nat issue. On cisco 827 I want to disable nat because behind the router and before lan I already have a firewall with nat. However disabling nat then I even can't reach the firewall wan interface. Both firewall (wan interface)and router...

tnet2003 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an MPLS cloud connecting 9 differnet locations accross the United States. We have an implemented failover solution using VPN connections to the Internet.At each remote site there is one router configured for the MPLS and another router config...

Hy,i get my ip on the dialer dynamicly, but in the config of the WebVPN Gateway i must enter a Ip and not a device. So when i get a new IP from my ISP WebVPN is working any more.Anybody nows a ansswer, please.