Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

NAT

How would you know if NAT is enabled on a router ? What are the indications that NAT is enabled just by running show commands. Thanks in advance.

zaqtivi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,i have an 878 shdsl router with a built-in ISDN S/T interface. i try to use the isdn interface but it seems that nothing it's working.System image file is "flash:c870-advsecurityk9-mz.123-14.YT1.bin"isdn test call interface brI 0 312168600009...

omulete by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having issues with 2 3825's running HSRP. Each one is attached to its own firewall so if there is a failure they fail over together to the other set. After the failover the active routers appear to just stop responding after time and it fails ...

I have configured SVC to use RBP for incoming TCP connections.The SVC's come up with no problems. However, when I clear the X25 circuit, the TCP connection is not closed.Any ideas? Config is below.Thank you,Marcos==================interface Serial0/0...

mnkojima by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have a 2801 with a HWIC-4t and 3 remote p2p connections off it what kind of wic will I need at the remote 2801s. Will I need HWICs there also. Thanks

For a client I would like to simulate BGP failover to investigate the impact of slow convergence in an IPT network.The problem (challenge) is that we would like to do this on 1 physical link/interface. Maybe via subinterfaces?Can somebody help/advise...

Hi,I want to ask you that what are the reasons when a router reset its interfaces ..becos i have DS3 interface on my cico 7206 VXR , in 24 hrs i have seen that its reset its ds3 interface 97 time. but its log is clear.so what can i do for this as m...

hello,I was wondering the best procedure to have a change done in 1 of my bgp routers? our setting is 2 routers doing IBGP connecting to 2 ISP routers (on the same AS), we are doing load balacing with cef per destination.our core routers connect via ...

In "show ip interface cache flow" command packets for which the destination interface is shown as "NULL" but still these packets are routed by the router to the destination address. Is there is any way to catch or to track these packets using ac...

Hello! I have 2 networks that are conected with one wan link. I have 2 database servers that have some replications.... I want to add one more wan link and want to route traffic just between these database servers over this wan link. I have eigrp imp...

fisko by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to understand a configuration of tunnel interfaces.I have a router at one site that is connecting to the remote office via the Internet. I have a 4503 switch at another site that connects to the remote site thru a PIX firewall.Whoever con...

I currently have two branch locations that use IRB for some communications back to the host location. I am currently using frame-relay and am converting to a mpls fiber network using Cisco 3560's at the branch locations. Inter-Vlan routing is configu...

gbarden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I would like to know if 7206VXR with NPE-400 CPU will be OK to handle 200 mbps of traffic (about 150 from one upstream and 60 from another) with full BGP peering with both upstreams?If no - what hardware do you recommend (I am afraid NPE-1G...