cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Take a router with both eBGP and iBGP: According to the best path selection algorithm, if we set local pref higher on the neighboring iBGP router, we can make some of the iBGP routes preferred. However doesnt it conflict with the rule of the admin d...

awoog by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to port forward sip and rtsp ports on an ASAI've created my service ports but I have no way of creating the necessary NAT statement to include the object group.Here's what I have so far: object network Voice_Serverhost 192.168.1.31nat (in...

ccna_don by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a brand new C1101 that came with 16.12.4. The command "ip address" is not an option:>enPassword:newswitch#conf tEnter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.newswitch(config)#int gi0/1/0newswitch(config-if)#switchport hostswitch...

ccollins by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following configuration: interface FastEthernet0/1/0 ip address 70.56.84.93 255.255.255.252 ip access-group ACL_Internet_Inside in ip access-group ACL_Internet_Outside out no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip proxy-arp ip flow ...

NetAdmin2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am reading "OSPF Network Design Solutions" cisco press book and found following on Point to Multipoint interface type.  I am little bit confusing of this statement as current ios use unicast for OSPF packets (Except Hello and Hello use multicast) ....

OSPF.PNG

Hi everyone, I am afraid the cisco smart licensing model does appear rather complicated for a newbie like me, so please don't mind if this is a trivial question: I own a Cisco C1111X-8P with only the ip base license on it. Now, this router will be lo...

an_ho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  I run QOS to police youtube traffic and use cbQosCMPrePolicyBitRate (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.166.1.15.1.1.11.)  OID to monitor the amount of youtube traffic in PRTG software , the issue is when the traffic Exceed 4300 Mbps the router stop send the rig...

I have a 2921 Router that is going to be my Default Gateway for all of my devices, only one problem is, the devices are getting internet, but it is bearly working. I actually have 2 networks, one for my Cisco IP Phones, and one for all the rest of th...

Ian Sully by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I am having some NAT problems with my C1111X-8P router. The network currently looks like this: [ISP]|[EdgeRouter, internal: 10.0.0.1 external: dhcp] --- [other network: 192.168.1.0/24]|[Cisco C1111X-8P, g0/0/0: 10.0.0.100 via DHCP, vlan1...

an_ho by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All, I hoping you can help me out with the NAT below, I can ping 8.8.8.8 so verified that I have external connectivity.TopologyCisco Router > Trunk port to Cisco Switch > Trunk to Cisco APMy laptop on WiFi gets an IP address of 192.168.10.1/24 wit...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes