cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i got a NCS 540 and would like to know if i could use the 10G SFP/transceiver to the 25 GE ports?similar to a 10G SFP could be used by a 1G port. does the same logic apply for 25 GE > 10G. NAME: "TenGigE0/0/0/7", DESCR: "Non-Cisco SFP+ 10G SR Plug...

Hi, I am going to migrate existing juniper switch with cisco nexus 9504.currently we have configured qos on the juniper L3 interfaces.( Access switches and WAN routers)nexus system qos already classifying the traffic by default. is it recommended to ...

Hi at all. I know what they are but I don't know for what purpose to use them if they are a safety hazard. The only thing I have found on the net and that I have not found in any official Cisco manual is that they are used for functions such as "wake...

Hello Team, We have Cisco router at the site , which are connected to main datacentre via Dynamic VPN. The router was connected via Fixed MPLS link and another via 4G link.. Due to some reason the MPLS link is permanent down.. now in order to have Li...

I have a 1841 router and I'm trying to setup HWIC-3G-HSPA...I have written a simple config but when I try to initiate a cellular connection, the cellular interface (Cellular0/0/0) comes up, goes to reset and goes down within a few seconds. I initiate...

radiomean by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have connected my CISCO 1921 Router as show in diagram and configure it , but I could not get internet access in my LAN 10.60.100.0/23 , the configuration are asDSLAMJP#show configUsing 1738 out of 262136 bytes!! Last configuration change at 08:03:...

Network Dia.png
tsgurjar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

¿De qué manera puedo anunciar una ip nat (inside global) a una red using algún protocolo de enrutamiento interno como EIGRP? Por ejemplo, asumiendo que un host de la lan del Router1 (traductor) se quiere comunicar con la Lan del Router2, C...

alexis41 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have stack switch 9300. Now we notice stack ports are down. and did not see any lights abnormal. I think this might be caused by connection loose. Do you think anything else can cause the issue? Does the stack port has light which shows the por...

1.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP Packet Doubt

Why payload is there in IP packet as well which we have already in ethernet frame? It should have IP header only right? When we are sending a packet from one server to another in a same segment. 

Hi all,I've been racking my brain for hours because I don't understand why the output "show license all" on 2 identical router models with the same software delivers a different output...- why are in the second output more features listed? - why is i...

Resolved! SLA for failover

Hello! I'm sure this is a simple question, but no matter how many documents I read over, I can't seem to get a clear answer. I'm just trying to setup a simple SLA failover. I have the same situation on both my L3 switches as well as FTD firewalls. SL...

Resolved! ASR Throughput

Hello allWe have Cisco 4331 routers . By default i know that without performance license its throughput limit is 100 Mbit/ps .i have inteface  ( Wan and Lan ) traffic rates like ;  Gig 0/0/1 ( Wan Interface ) 30 second input rate 53375000 bits/sec, 7...