Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

QOS

Hello,I have a FR connection between CE and PE router , and configured with CBWFQ , and we configured 3 classes D1, D2 , D3.and each class reserve a percentage from the BW D1 60%D2 30%D3 10%the question is if the CIR is 256k I need to know if the 60%...

I recently migrated to a new internet provider and have configured my router for BGP. This morning I started geting this message in my log:*Jan 26 06:34:35: %TCP-6-BADAUTH: No MD5 digest from X.X.X.X:X to X.X.X.X:11002 (RST).Is this a result of BGP n...

vpresher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering what are some good tools for monitoring the health of our routers and circuits. We've always run with the SOHO mentality (hook it up and run it to death), but now we've grown to a point where monitoring is critical.What does it take to...

Resolved! EIGRP

Is EIGRP or any other routing protocol necessary between three point to points that terminate into a core router? Or would static routes be better? I have a consultant telling me the newer Cisco routers don't need to run EIGRP. I am upgrading from o...

mspaw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi.my site is operating c7507vip4-80 is used with(PA0:geip+)vip4-80 cpu utilization is rasied up to 80% at work time.I would like to know thatwhy cpu rise is occured.thanks you.cisco homepage is presented 150Kpps ~ 210K pps of vip4-80.current pps usa...

yeundu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AON

Does AON replace the Content Engine module because they also provide Application Optimization and Application Delivery functionality?Does it replace CSS / CSM because of the load balancing capabilities?Thanks,Brian

b.hsu by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just wanted to make sure of the differnce of CEF running on Cisco router and Cisco Catalyst switch --> CEF is implemented in hardware (ASICs) in the case of the Catalyst switchesBut the CEF has the same concept in both --> FIB and Adj tablesThan...

if you were trying to figure out what sort of wan technology you were going to use what would you most probably end up picking?i have the option of doing a switched ethernet solution over fiber. or picking your traditional T lines. If i picked ethern...

Hi, Everybody!AIM Modules use IP Payload compression protocol ( rfc 2393 ), but I cannot find Which compression algorithms can be used with AIM Modules for 1841?How helpfull could it be while using 2 Mbps WAN connection?Thank you!

wildker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following configuration below:access-list 100 permit udp any any range 16384 32767access-list 100 permit tcp any any eq 1720!route-map classify_markmatch ip address 100set ip precedence 5!interface Ethernet0/0ip address 10.10.10.1 255.2...