cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

What is the recommended IOS version for a RR in a BGP/MPLS VPN network?I need to manipulate BGP attributes with route maps and the last few versions I have tried have had serious bugs.I'd be interested in both S and non-S train recommendations.Thanks...

lyle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to add a static route in the BGP table, but in the same time I will add a AS path to this static route.My solution was to do following commands:router bgp xxxnetwork 192.168.103.0 mask 255.255.255.252 route-map hsrptestip route 192.16...

etxnreg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI just would like to know where exactly the NVRAM in a router or switch physically is located.Thanks for your answers and kind regardsManfred

Hi i have 3 routers r1,r2,r3 with 3 subnets.---r1--frame relay1---router2---fr2--r3I have eigrp betwen the routers.Can I make ISDN BACKUP from r1 to r3 if the link framerelay1 or fr2 go down.I have idea to do this with DDR static routes from network ...

fisko by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,My router have two internet T1s, s0 and s1, where s0 is used for internet traffic and s1 for VPN traffic using IPSec.We have NAT s0 overload configured. Is there any command maaybe using route-map option where I can fallback to S1 for both int...

Hi,I'm trying to setup a complete redundant network by having different links connecting between my three main sites. I have 6 WAN routers connecting between these sites -please refer to the attached diagram-. I'm trying to achieve this redundancy th...

HiI have an edge router that eBGP peers with 2 providers over a layer2 switch.I want this router to generate a default into my network when either of the two /29's for the providers are in my routing table, I have the following but it doesnt seem to ...

Help !The following configurations were applied to a cisco 2621XM with a T1 WIC module with a point-to-point to a cisco 7613...The only configurations avalable are the ones from the 2621 router....!interface Serial0/0 description *** T1 Link *** band...

alamile88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm trying to confirm a proof-of-concept. Within the next couple months we're migrating our WAN to an MPLS solution and relocating our data center.My question focuses on the feasibility of running an active/active HSRP configuration on a pair of...

Hi all.We have realized a test dlsw connection (all via ethernet), between two as400 systems.We have tried first a file transfer using a back-to-back connection (using a crossover cable), and time to complete copy is 4 minutes.So we have tried dlsw:a...

hallo, we have purchased new cisco1041 isr and ISDN WIC-1B-S/T cards.The ios onboard is 12.4(1a) IP BASE.The router does not recognise the WIC-1B-S/T card !Here the message:"%CFG-3-CARD_NOT_SUPPORTED: Slot 1: BRI S/T - 2186 WAN daughter card, Part#80...

fsoffia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Few months ago we bought Cisco 3825 router with 2 WIC-2T interface cards. Our intension was to replace old central router (Bay Networks ASN dual node stack) in company which was working since 1997. We have about 70 locations which are connected via 3...

I am having major troubles with Email and our new Cisco Router (871W). I have basically factory reset it, gave it an IP address and spoofed the mac address of the old router and can't recieve emails. Everytime I send a mail from an external email ac...