cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've 2 routers with PA-E3 interfaces, is it possible to configure ATM and cross connected them, if I use the same PVC setting on both, same subnet but cross connect the Tx and Rx can I get them to talk.any help apprecitedCheers Tony

tholmes by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OSPF point-to-point configuration fails exstart phase with a 'interface mtu is too large'. Likely to be a configuration problem I'm sure but not sure how to remedy it. This is setup on two 3600 routers connecting to a 7204 thru a frame-relay switch...

Ok, I haven't done this for awhile so I don't remember how to enter the prefix mask for a static route to a single host address. If I wan't to add a static route to a single address do I put all 255's as the prefix mask? As so:ip route 10.10.10.5 255...

Hi,I am running IOS Version 12.2(27)SBA4 on a 7206vxr. I have the following cards:PA-MC-2E1-120 Channelized E1 (balanced) Port adapter, 2 portsPA-4T+= Mx serial Port adapter, 4 portsWhen I run 'show interfaces' for a physical interface configured on ...

derwylie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I am getting a reset on a Serial interface of my 2600 Series router. Normally this would be up as seen in the interface description.Would like to know what possible reasons could lead to this??Thanks!!!!!

Hi,I have a problem with our Cisco 3700 router. It's currently setup for dialer map, the entries look like thisip route 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.224 10.10.10.2ip route 10.10.10.2 255.255.255.255 dialer1int dialer 10.10.10.2 username password etcWe no ...

i have 3 2503 routers and one switch 1900.....can some one plz tell me how can i configure NAT one them......i want to have real time knoledge....secondly can some on tell me some scenarios abt configring access list on these routers keeping in mind ...

bit confused about the ip routing.here it goes, IF I have eigrp on my rouert and id i put one statice route on the same router then , rtr will take static route first. But if that interface goes down then does eigrp route the traffice thro' other int...

imnilesh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am experiencing some strange behaviour: I had a 826 router on an ADSL circuit running Internet access and VPN. The download speed of unencrypted Internet traffic is as expected. Over the time the crypto performance of the 826 did not meet my req...

hi All,We run OSPF between Alcatel and Cisco 3560. Cisco 3560 router is stuck in the INIT/DROTHER state. We capture packets from those two routers and find out that Alcatel router does not send Cisco 3560 Router ID back to 3560.is there anyone know h...

Resolved! Bug CSCdm64510

Are the any fixes for this bug? Pls advise the description of it if possible. Cisco does give me an empty errored page when I request the description. thanks

Resolved! 515e FW

anyone, kindly help me in interpreting the attached file for the commands highlighted in red for 515e pix firewall. What it does? thanks

Hi, I have a PIX connected to a switch (Inside interface) and to a router (Ouside interface). On the switch, I have somes servers. Each server have an ethernet inferface with a public ip address (on the network 80.64.226.1/24, the first address is my...

jquintard by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Without using debug, how can i log ospf lsa's etc. I know how to log the adj. changes.. what i want to see is the info in the lsa's and when and what they transmit and to whom.

dsc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card