cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hello everybodycould you pls tell me that I can install "VIC2-4FXO" with use of "AIM-VOICE-30" ,although I read in doc that I can use "VWIC-1MFT-E1" with that AIM slot. these two cards are compatible with AIM? on 2600

Hi. I am trying to upgrade an IOS image on a 2811 router (upgrading from IPBase12.4(3b) to ADVenterprise12.4 (3b and/or 5a)). Irrespective of where I tell the router to 'boot system' from it seems to be trying to tftp the image upon reloading. Th...

nialltodd by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a 1801 router with ADSL and FASTETHERNET0 as wan ports. I have added two static routes with metric 1 and 2 out over these interfaces. I have also added two NAT rules for each. All traffic is coming from 192.100.151.0/24 network. ...

hii want to do load-ballance between the two atm and i don't success why?no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname Hadraha_Internet!boot-start-markerboot-end-marker...

Dear allI have a 1721 router with WIC-1T connected to framerelay network, when the modem is powered off and then powered on again serial interface becomes down/down and not becomes up again except i unplug & plug the serial cable connecting the modem...

telkholy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for some assistance on X25 configuration.We have had an X25 serial line to our provider installed at our company premises.I have to configure our 7206 router accordingly.The X25 interface is connected on Serial3/1 of the router (on Serial...

mitchen by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in our scenario we are using 6509switch in vlan to vlan ftp is very slow.in switch interface speed 100,fullduplexin server speed is 1000 and autonegotation is enabled.pls reply soon

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one HQ router connected to 4 remote locations. I would like to establish the GRE tunnels from remote offices to HQ. SO, how do I do that? GRE tunneling is only for point-to-point right?

Hi,I am trying to do this:Router Remoteinterface tunnel0tunnel mode gre iptunnel source 212.1.1.1tunnel destination 222.1.1.1!int s0/0ip address 212.1.1.1 255.255.255.252!int fa0/0ip address 203.1.1.1 255.255.255.0ip policy route-map GRE!route-map GR...

I am having cisco 2501 series router with one ethernet port. I have my isp connection connected to switch (DLINK nonmanagable, router is also connected to the DLINK nonmanagable link using ehternet port. my isp had given me 172.16.102.x (given to rou...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card