cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

12.1(3)XT2 for 1720, plain IP

Anyone who knows where I can get 12.1(3)XT2.Seems like this X (short-lived) version is in the software advisor database, but not available for download ?I need ios that support WIC-1ENET an only requires 16/4. (ram/flash).

bjornarsb by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

number of virtual-access interfaces

What is the limit of virtual-access on 7200, 12.3-10a? When I try to do 2sh int virtual-acc ? " I get <1-72> to choose. How to increase that?thanks!PS: How to kill virtual-access interface that hung?

dragec by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EIGRP Neighbor Relationship Failure

I have 2 routers that do not form an EIGRP neighbor relationship. I am running EIGRP over a GRE tunnel. ROUTER A to ROUTER B.ROUTER B is running passive interface for ROUTER A, so, as expected, no neighbor shows up in show ip eigrp neighbors.ROUTER...

DSL and "one arm" router

Have an office that has a Cisco 802 ISDN router. They've installed a DSL circuit with a DSL modem to replace the ISDN. Can I use the 802 as a "one armed" router to connect the end users to the DSL circuit via an ethernet switch ? How would I do NAT ...

Major Alarm in GSR

Hi AllWe are facing some peculiar probs with our GSRs which are in Production Environment.We did try RPS reduandcy tests last week and found the MAJOR Alarms which were getting on once we switch off the power unit is not getting off once we switcn on...

Backup link

Please how to configure a backup link on broadcast interface (Ethernet), without apply dynamic routing and protocol Vrrp, Hcrp, glbp.Please it is very emergency, every suggest will be appreciate.Thank Stephane

Reduant internet with 2 different ISP's

I'm looking at setting up an internet connection with 2 different ISP's for High Availability.When one goes down we want to stay live as we have a critical application that will be running over the internet.Was looking at getting 1 T1 from each ISP a...

amcleod by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ADSL WIC for 2801

Hi Everyone.I wonder if a ADSL WIC is configured with the same comands on a 1700 than on a 2801 w/voip. I say this because I can only find the configuration guide for 1700, but I am not sure if the cli commands are the same?Can someone point me in th...

getmedrew by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

need a ppoe expert that can help

I am am about to get my ccna so i know basic configuration. I been configuring routers for about 8 years now but not cisco routers. I just bought an adsl wic and it has an rj11 phone interface. I wasnt expecting that. I need to know how does a dsl mo...

natalg123 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dual OSPF Default Routes

Let me clear this up. I have 2 internet connections that I need to load balance across as well as use for failover. What I need to do is have my Internet routers advertise via OSPF default route, but I need DMZ1 (PIX1) to be routed out Router1 and ...

NAT and SNMP

there is problem in using SNMP with NAT ,I found that the ALG can solve some problems about NAT (for example DNS-ALG) , but i can't find the same thing about SNMP.does Cisco routers have a solution about that or not?Regards,Mohsen

QoS :: Trffic shaping

hi,I want to apply Qos at our network, we have main router 3600 and the remote sites connected to this main router (1600 & 1700 series), these remote sites connected through F.R OR TDM.i need to apply this Qos (traffic shaping) at the interfaces of t...

paltel by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes