cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a redudant WAN with two ISPs. When once link fails it connects out over the other, for HTTP etc this works instantley.Behind the Router (1800) is a PIX doing IPSEC. The remote peer as two addresses for the PIX. When I take one interface dow...

Can anyone tell me the difference between in FECN pkts and out FECN pkts on the show frame-relay pvc stats? and what does it mean when I see an increasing count of this nature. Thanks in advance.

joel-metz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I am having some problem in configuring my WAN link.I have 2 different networks connected by a serial link between two routersI have an application running on both networks which communicates through multicasting.I want to restrain this mult...

HelloCan anyone point me in the right direction for documentation of ATM configuration on a cisco router. The documents I pull up are ether overviews or they don't describe what I need to configure for the ATM circuits to work. Can any one give me an...

gschertz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a very simple question, however I can't find anything on CCO to back me up.Do MLPPP group #'s have to be the same on both ends of the link? I.e. Service Provider Router & Customer Router?

I have a 2524 router, with one T1 CSU/DSU in it, I would like to add a second one. Should there be any problems doing that. Thanks

6tgreene by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access lists

Do I need to add deny any any at the bottom of my ACLs? I thought by default an implied "deny" existed at the end. I only ask because using SDM it adds it.

hi,my question:i have a router with a serial frame-relay link.on this link i enabled cbwfq - gold,silver queue.i saw a lot of drops in the gold-queue, so i tuned the gold-queue with the "queue-limit" command - and now it is ok.my question is a genera...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a plain E1 circuit My e1 interfaces are configured as Clock source & line.On my serial 1/0:1 interface do i also need to configure clocking & line clock & is PPP encapsulation required on the Serial Interfaces.Many ThaksLarry_s

larrys by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,This morning my customer's 7206 vxr rebooted due to power-on. I have found some info stating that this is a known issue if certain modules are installed. One of these modules is a PA-4E, which they do have (along with a PA-4T+ and C7200-I/O)...

Hi, I have a cisco 7200 that is receiving valid broadcast packets from one cable modem but does not seem to pass the packets to another cable modem segment.Can anyone please tell me what I should be looking for or what needs to be turned on / off. At...

lincolnp1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card