cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We are implementing policy based routing for a customer who has a cisco 2801 router.He needs to send www, ftp, icmp traffic to ip address 192.168.1.50 and everything else including smtp to 192.168.1.38. both these ip addresses are on the local lan, 1...

I have two internet Links 1 Serial and 1 ADSL terminating on same router, Need to route SMTP Traffic from serial int and all other traffic from ADSL, 1. Which will be my default route (Serial or ADSL)2. Adsl is configured for DHCP how will i use !set...

Hi All,Is it possible with BGP to have different default-routes based on either communities or route-tagging?For example:network 1: 192.168.1.0 andnetwork2: 192.168.2.0Is it possible for traffic originating from 192.168.2.0 to have a different defaul...

alalli by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I have just read an extract from the Cisco Frame-relay Solutions guide and I see the following :-On a Cisco router, by default, physical interfaces are multipoint interfacesSo why is a physical interface with FR encap have split-horizon disabled...

Hello Guys,Please go through the attached Network diagram for the referrence.In this scenario PC-2 & PC-3 have same IP Address. All the router are running eigrp routing protocol.When i ping 25.1.1.2 from PC-1 to which PC ( 2 or 3) should ping.what i ...

I have a 2 Mb Internet leased line link at home. I wanna use 805 series router for this purpose. The service provider has installed a CSU/DSU which has v.35 connector. now i wanna confirm that this 805 series router can support 2Mb Lease line link.

hello,we have a standard ACL applied to our router vty lines. Yesterday we had a problem on one of our MSFC2.The ACL 85 was not configured at all on the routerbut the statement 'access-class 85 in' was configured on the vty line and all traffic was b...

amadeus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to decide based on calculations which routing protocol has better convergence time: OSPF or ISIS.Assuming routers are in INIT state and going through all stages until FULL in OSPF or reaching the decision phase in ISIS.When neutralizing a...

yaroneis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thanks for your help Georg.But today there is a disaster, some one hacked into my router and changed my password, some more, denied all out going traffic. My company network was down for the whole day. Bad luck is today I have an exam, just got time ...

caleb_xin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem of my WAN IP address, please help me.bellow is my IP:WAN ConnectionsRouter Serial Port IP (ISP Site) : 203.92.70.121Router Serial Port IP (Installation site) : 203.92.70.122Netmask Number : 255.255.255.252 LAN ConnectionsNetwork...

caleb_xin by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a VPN between my NOC and a remote point, I want that the internet access (browse, mail etc) of my user in the remote point use the proxy of my NOC, I need that they use the internet of my NOC.I need to control the access to Internet, a...

Hi Everybody, I have setup a soho network. I have a Pix 501 Firewall and a linksys wireless g Router. My question is , which would be my first line of defence, Router-->PIx-->Lan or Pix-->Router-->lan

mteoli by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes