cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I setup a testing lab for multicast as you can see from the attachment. I define R1 as static RP, and using PIMSM as routing protocol. please see part of the configuration from R2:ip pim rp-address 192.168.100.11ip pim spt-threshold infinity.And "ip ...

Hi all,I have a very big problem. I have configured a 3600 Cisco router with X.25 hunt-group to loadbalance traffic on several X.25 line. On the LAN side, i have configured XOT to transport X.25 over TCP till our mainframe. On the same router, i have...

edaguet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I would like to know if I need to buy a upgrade license for following case:Case 1: upgrade ios from 12.2 to 12.3 (feature remains unchanged)Case 2: upgrade ios from 12.3 IP base to 12.3 IP onlyThanks.Ck

Just a general question folks...When I see this:System returned to ROM by reloadOr this:Last reset from ReloadOn a Cisco IOS device, am I ok to assume this reload was executed manually by a user via the command line, or via snmp? It is my understa...

Hi all,I have 8 frame-relay circuits 128/64 cir and some of them are using ISDN as a backup solution.Sometimes all the frame-relay links get down and the backup doesn´t work because the serial interface keeps up and down all the time.When it happens ...

muca by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,We got 4 x2600 routers with VWIC-2MFT-T1 all connected in a loop topology as below ;R1--------R2! !! !R3---------R4The circuits between the routers are Unchannelized point to point T1. Our carrier says that since this is...

m.baker2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We currently have a mlppp bundle with 4 serial member interfaces connecting to a remote site. I am trying to determine if its possible to create a seperate mlppp bundle with 2 serial interfaces for a seperate remote site. We are using a Cisco 36...

b-price by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I really know very little about BGP and am trying to get familiar with it's implementation.My question:We have 2 seperate ISP's, terminating into 2 seperate routers, firewalls etc.If they were to run BGP for failover on our lines, what needs to...

js358 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me to the links showing configuration examples on how to configure MLPPP on a 2811? I have 3-4 T1 circuits coming into the same router and wish to aggregate them into a single virutal interface. Thanks in advance ! :))

madlm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone give me a formula (or a link to one) that will help me to calculate the amount of time it would take to transfer a certain amount of data across a given link. I.E. if asked, "How long will it take to FTP a 400 gigabyte file across a 1 gig...

jwheat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody have any ideas why I see netflow data with destination of Null interface, when based on the source/dest IP it should be going through the router? I would expect to see source int be one interface, and dest be the other interface. Would...

blwoltz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thanks in advance for any replies.I have a client that is currently running MPLS to connect a handful of corporate sites (VOIP and data traffic). All internet traffic is routed to the corporate HQ (site A) where there is a T1 connect to the internet....