cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 3 routers in a classic triangle configuration connected with 1 STM1 each one. 2 routers have 2 STM1 between them. At the point of view of the un router that have 3 STM1, I need to load balancing between all interfaces.

gsantini by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anyone know how to make a 4to6 tunnel?Scenario:IPV4 network ------ Router1 ------- IPv6 network (backbone) ------- Router2 ------IPv4 networkthanks in advanced,Hugo

hugoeic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pls. help, im just a novice in networking. I just want to know what is the difference between normal ping and extended ping in a router. I tried to ping the neighbor router using normal ping but its unsuccessful. I used extended ping target:neighbor ...

Hi,Please check the attached diagram. What I am trying to do is, if I try to connect a host to router ethernet IP address can router nat that entry and forward it to dialer interface. And also if first natted host is not available, is there any confi...

I need to provide the following services to my remote locations and at my local site, but I have been running into dead ends. Does cisco offer a router in which I can tie these services into one unit? I need to tie in:1 ISDN line2 T1 lines1 T3 lineI ...

mkeller01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Have this weird problem where by if type show run/config one of the ospf-id is missing but the rest of ospf config under this is processor OK. If do sh ip ospf "id" it's there. Is this a bug?I have three ospf-proc’s 10, 20 and 30. The one that is...

ccobtn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to configure both bgp-policy and service-policy for an interface ?The idea is to limit bandwith input traffic based on as-path destinations (bgp-policy) and IP source address (service-policy) for an interface.Thanks,Sergio Ramir...

sramirez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli have a 2500 router at H.O & one 1721 at my branch, both are connected point to point 64k leased line.when i transfer files it takes 1 hour to transfer 30MB data.is it a good data rate RegdsBinoy.

I have done research with using OSPF over a PIX to PIX tunnel and this seems to be a valid solution for me but I can find no examples that allow both locations to use it's own internet connection. All examples show a Lan to Lan connection which forc...

kghutton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a connectivity issue on my network, so I’m trying to recreate the scenario in a Lab so I can make changes and test configurations without affecting my production network.So I want to know how I can recreate a MPLS Wan link that I have from one...

gdelarosa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've 2 routers conncted via MPLS IP VPN.I try to up OSPF between it.--------------------1-st R---------------------!router ospf 9 log-adjacency-changes network 10.20.18.0 0.0.0.255 area 1 network 172.30.0.0 0.0.0.255 area 1!#sh ip ospf interface Seri...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card