cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hello allI used isdn for backup primary link when i want to test my isdn, i release primary interface and then it will dial-out but the last week my primary link down and Line Protocol change state to DOWN (Interface still UP),my isdn didn't dial-ou...

I have some a question about isdn , Anyone please suggest me- Yesterday, my leased line link gone down because services provider have a problem about electrical. I have isdn backup this link and it will dial for backup when the main link gone down . ...

I am slightly confused as to the scavenger class recommended marking and how it relates to other traffic. The recommendation is to mark BE at IPP/DSCP 0 and mark Scavenger with CS1 (DSCP8)however 8 is above 0 so will surely get priority over BE traff...

ianwarb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem.I 'm working in ISP network.Sometimes my clients disaprouv the bandwith which is reserved, the client doesn't use all his bandwith and he uses some application on internet to mesure their bandwith in internet.Please, can somebody hel...

Resolved! 6509 sup fail

Hi,I hv 6509 with 720 two sup engine one is working fine but 2 sup l2 is working fine but msfc module is not.what will be the problem for module 16 ?Mod Slot Ports Module-Type Model Sub Status--- ---- ----- --------------...

Hi All,Does anyone know why the serial ports don't have a MAC address?Is it because they usually serve point-to-point links and therefore they use the system MAC address!Cheers,Daniel

alk1000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. R5, R4, R1 are forming a FR hub and spoke topology R1 is hub. All three interface are physical.2. IP-FR mappings are static. on hub there are two maps each for one spoke with keyword broadcast. On spokes there are two maps one pointing the hub wit...

my router is connecting to 3 IPSs, (isp 1, isp 2, isp 3). is2 uses to back up isp 1. so i want all (browse web, chat, downloafiles) they go through isp1 or isp2, But if users who want to send, receive mail, vpn... they must go through isp 3.How i con...

maokhoeun by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IOS

Good day, i try to understand the signification of ios note.what is the difference between 12.3(14)T4 and12.3(14)T3 ? And the difference between 12.3(11)YK2 and 12.3(11)YK1 ? When choosing a particular sofware, what a parameter i have to take care.wh...

i have a cisco 1720 at home that is sitting behind a dsl connection. my objective is learn as much as possible about the traffic that goes through it and how to control it with access-lists.the reason i'm posting this conversation is because i go to ...

mmrozek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 837 running and local PCs are connected getting their IP by local DHCP server on the 837. A DNS server address is provided to my by the ISP. Don´t know how I can make DHCP providing the ISPs DNS to the PCs ? Or do I have to run somethi...

I'm experiencing a problem with performing TFTP upgrades through a site-to-site tunnel between a CVPN3015 and a 831 router.I suspect that it's an issue with an ACL. Can anyone see anything that I'm missing?TFTP server has IP 10.64.0.x. I can perfor...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card