cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Muy buenos dias.En este caso molesto por algo que deberia ser sencillo, pero no funciona.Tengo un Router con 2 interfaces ETH conectadas y configuradas en redes distintas, y una ruta estatica por default.El tema es que de a red B no puedo llegar a la...

Hi,I'm in possession of a Cisco RV345P router. It is currently used as an internet router. I wonder if there are commercial VPN providers (the likes of expressVPN, nordVPN etcetera) to which this router could connect. This is for a technical experime...

IJsblok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This issue just started. I am no longer able to log into my switch via a web browser.  Credentials are correct. It worked fine last month. Tried using different browsers.  Keeps telling me invalid username or password.  I'm using the same one I have ...

I am not sure what I did wrong here, but I had this working, and now it doesn't work.   I have setup two VLANs on a WLC that's built-in to my router, the C1111-8PW, VLAN1 and VLAN40.    VLAN1 is on the 10.0.0.0 / 24 network, VLAN40 is on the 10.0.40....

Hi, My trace is not working in one direction. Ping for Site A to Site B and vice versa works (PING's are from CE TO CE and CPE) SITEA#ping vrf DDDDD-DDDD x.x.228.57 source x.x.228.65Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to x.x....

Topology.png
grew00028 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP VPNV4 output

Hi,   Could someone please explain that why am I seeing this output ? I think I should see just one route, but I see two paths coming from same BGP neighbor and RR, the only difference I see is that best path has Extended community and the other path...

grew00028 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to perform conditional NAT similar to way its explained in this article https://www.ciscozine.com/using-route-maps-for-conditional-nat/ with the Nexus 9K platform? It doesn't appear I can use the route-map command on my NAT rules. Than...

vxlannnn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes