cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I purchased a used Cisco 805 from someone and am trying to use it with an async modem. The modem is a standard USR 5686 V.92. I purchased a CAB-SS-232MT cable and connected it directly between the 805 and the modem. When I use autoconfigure discov...

Hi all,I have a 2621XM running 12.3.11T enterprise software to be able to support more than 128mb of system memory.I have the following origional cisco memory1x 128mb2x 64mb1x 32mbAl combinations above 128mb are giving me a Unexpected exception to CP...

Tsasbrink by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,We have two 7206 cisco Routers those are connected to IGX ( Cisco WAN Switch). which are different way we can avoid network down time.1) It there any device which splites physical link terminatation equally on both routers.So when our prim...

safe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello group,Plan to migrate from a 7513 with 2 pa-mc2t3 cards into our 6509 using those cards w/FlexWAN modules. We have some sites with multiple T1s connecting to the 7513 -- using HDLC and whatever default load balancing it provides.Will the 6509 b...

neonetsup by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allAm trying to put a NM-2CE1T1-PRI card on my 2651XM router. After inserting the card, am able to see the card getting recognised on the router, but have problems seeing it on the running config. I have used all 12.3(13) IOS ie IP plus, IP bas...

Can anyone help ? Has anyone seen this error message before :-connIsOutConn: An Outgoing Conn.May 3 13:54:51 UTC: conn leg: interface = ATM3/0/1 vpi = 0 vci = 465.May 3 13:54:51 UTC: old_state: UNBORN, ===> new_state: ALLOCATED.May 3 13:54:51...

Customer are having cisco 2620 + wic-2t. Service provider said their NTU can support 4M link. Can the wic-2t manage to support? if not what is the alternalte solution to handle 4M link?

Hi all,I am kind of new here so I appologize in advance for any stupidity that I might say here. I am having problem with CISCO 836 configuration-I cannot get PPP connection to my ISP.We got sort of fixed IP address from our ISP, I got PVC numbers, u...

The particular error in question that was showing in the log of the 6509 for example:May 4 16:58:25: %PM_SCP-SP-6-LCP_FW_ERR_INFORM: Module 6 is experiencing the following error: LTL Parity error detected on Coil #0. May 4 16:58:25: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDO...

Resolved! Router selection

I need assistance in selecting a router that has the following interfaces.Qty (6) Ethernet all 10Base-T (2) LAN connections (2) Internet Connections (1) to WI-FI (802.11B) reciever (1) to Satellite TerminalQty (1) Analog for...

Djones11 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I am running into troubles in a multihomed BGP setup.(GRX Backbone - private network for mobile operators exchanging their GPRS roaming traffic)one link (Link1) is completely saturated (RX Load)- whereas the load of the other link (Link2) is near...

I have an IP-VPN BGP network. I have a CE router and PE router running eBGP.On teh CE router I have some static routes configured that are not appearing on the PE router, although the CE router says it is advertising them.Looking at the PE router BGP...

tsalt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card