cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

What is the difference if I were to configure a queueing discipline e.g (CBWFQ) or do traffic shaping? How do they compliment each other?If I allocate a bandwidth of 10Mb for a class (CBWFQ), does traffic shaping help?

I created a user account on my 1760 with a privilege level of 0. However, with this user account I can still telnet into the router and make config changes. What am I doing wrong?ThanksRob

Pnun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently recommended two 1841 routers each with a WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 for a client turning up a PPP circuit.As I was reading the data sheet on the 1841, it points out that it does not support the WIC-1DSU-T1. That Version 2 will be needed. My question...

bbohan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for the correct part number for a cable that has male 60 pin on one end and male slim serial (I think it's called smart serial, and in my case is is the connector on my WIC-1T) on the other. For reference, the device with the 60 pin seri...

nexuswest by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, folks!One machine (ftp client) in the net 200.2.2.0, with ip 200.2.2.222 needs to connect with a FTP server out there, using the ip nat 201.1.1.222, but, that can not connect. Using an acl in log, in interface serial I saw the server answering to...

Hi,Let's take a simple scenario...A - R1 - R2 - R3 ... - Rn - BA is a client and B is a server and Rx are Cisco routers in between.Assuming that we have received a complaint just like this.A is not able to connect to B server on port UDP/1400 but abl...

I am planning a data center migration in which I'm installing a point to point DS3 between the two data centers. I want to extend my VLANs (i.e. broadcast domains) over the DS3 to create a transparent LAN. This would allow servers at both data center...

I know this will be a very simple question:I have a frac T-1 circuit (256k) that I am going to downgrade to a 56K circuit. Can I use the T-1 WIC or do I have to have a 56K WIC.

j-toates by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I working in a scenario for Bstun configuration.Have done all the configuration according to the cisco documents regarding Bstun, but still its not working.Please go through the attached file and give your expert comments.Regards,MAX

I have config one channelised E1 into different timeslots i.e 64K ,128K .When i give command to chk that particular Interface that time it show my only 50% available bandwidth onlyI am searching for remain 50% BW .If any one facing such probs pls le...

safe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS policy problem

I have a Cisco 2651 router with a 2Mb lease line to the ISP. It seems that whenever my users start downloading stuff - ISO images, all my interactive SSH sessions would be extremely slow. Therefore, I went through some of the QoS books and found that...

I would like to know how the spanning tree will work on the figure below.Which port will be placed in forward or block mode.I think I must use spanning-tree stack-port in the second track that connect the two slaves.If you have any experince with thi...

amin.amor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have DSL and T1 installed on 1841 DSL network is 66.x.x.x and T1 network is 63.x.x.x I want to configure the router to share the load and also if one carrier goes down there will be no impact on traffic. How to create the policy based routing?Thank...