cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have an ASR1001 with 2 full view BGP. I would like to send the full table of ASR1001 to another peer.The peer wants me to be their second IP transit. What type of configuration to perform and the right method to send a full view ? Thank !

I have this weird problem I'm facing on my network.I have inherited an inter-vlan configuration with a layer 3 switch and everything works out fine.Recently I had to add a new server to the network and I've noticed something weird.All computers are o...

amatorjnr by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have R1 and R2, each are connected through the public internet by using IPsec tunnel, and on this R2, i have one management interface: INT F0/0.99 10.10.99.3 /24 I would like to telnet from R1 LAN to the interface on R2, but unfortunatel...

Hi All, Hope all is well, Have a question in regards to setting up DIA connections from multiple ISPs. Currently we have a BGP peer to ISP-A using a /27 owned by them and we use their public IPs inside our network on 2x ISR 4331 routers with 2 divers...

Matt26 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 1941 that we use at a residence with a Frontier FIOS circuit. They provide us with 5 static IPs and we NAT different internal networks to each of the addresses - a pretty standard config. As of a week ago, this stopped working with the exce...

Hello,I have a Cisco RV340 router with Dual WAN setup as failover.I've tested everything and works as it should fails over, then back. My problem is the my secondary WAN us a USB LTE with limited data, and all the data is being used.Is there a way to...

John_551 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I have been tasked with setting up 887va so that  Port 0 is configured for connection to private vpn and that ports 1-2-3 are configured for general internet acccess.   Currently all the ports are setup for Private VPN (Corporate network) ...