cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! GRE TuNNEL ADDRESS

I was looking at GRE DMVPN and have a basic idea. can anyone tell me what role the tunnel interface ip address plays in the GRE tunnel process. reason i am asking is that we have tunnel source and tunnel destination addresses as the overlay address a...

In this case,I want to configure R4 as Frame-relay switch.R1 uses DLCI 102R2 uses DLCI 201USE IETF encapsulation (rfc 1490)Ensure both DTE do not build dynamic address mappingEnsure the broadcast packets are replicated on the frame relay linkEnsure t...

FRS.png

Our company has two geographical separated sites, with the following BGP network infrastructure:1. siteA has two BGP routers(RouterA1-primary, RouterA2-secondary), siteB has also two BGP routers (RouterB1-primary, RouterB2-secondary).2. siteA has bee...

bensonlei by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have 5 10G links between Nexus 7k and ASR9K with OSPF. But those links is not doing ECMP. One of the links is getting 10G BW usage and other links are less than 5G BW usage. I checked the ASR9K has max-path 32 configs under router OSPF configs. And...

Hi there,Thanks for reading.I'm having trouble reaching an internal node: a Meraki 250.  The core switch it's directly connected to can ping its 10.1.0.250 address but no other indirectly connected devices can.  Here's a few things i've double checke...

Meraki ping replies.jpg

I am configuring my switch and router as NTP clients. My NTP server is domain controller. It is working. What is the clock timezone  command for New York city?Thank you.

The ISIS protocol is configured on the routers, but the Chapanata and Bagizagan routers do not see each other via ISIS, in the neighbor table they dont exist !interface GigabitEthernet3/0 \\ to Bagizaganip address 10.254.0.254 255.255.255.252negoti...

Hello,I have recently gotten into Cisco and I am struggling to open a few ports on my Cisco ISR 4321 router. Port forward of 8920 does not forward however 3389 does work. Any ideas what is wrong?Currently I have tried the commands:ip nat inside sourc...

Resolved! PAT overloading

Hi Folks,  Based on Cisco documentation about NAT, the following ports are used during the overloading process.  When configuring for PAT (overloading), what is the maximum number of translations that can be created per inside global IP address? A. P...

Hi,I'm having trouble setting up my network. I can't get the 2 points to communicate. Could anyone help?I have a point-to-point link with the other office, the machines communicate internally, and can reach the internal ASA vlan, but from there the...

err..JPG

Hello all, I have a router in production ISR4331/K9 IOS-XE Version 16.6.2 that in the last month started to prompt these log messages:  %PLATFORM-4-ELEMENT_WARNING:  SIP1: smand:  RP/0: Used Memory value 89% exceeds warning level 88%   The show memor...

dugolotti by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes