cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am testing FortiSwitches on our network, I have a 224e that I am trying to trunk directly to an ethernet port on my cisco 9300. I have trunked the port on my cisco port 36 interface GigabitEthernet1/0/36description Uplink to Fortiswitchport trunk a...

chueymtz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am trying to perform a password recovery on a Cisco ASR 1006, I can ctrl + break and set the register to 0x2142, i then power cycle it, but it keeps booting back into the 0x2102 register. is there anything different about this device?

See attached file. I need to be able to ping across the network,it isnt working.  DHCP is working, assigned from the routers. I also include the routing tables.  EDIT: i was able to get pings to orlando work by modifying the network. I still can't pi...

Hello everyone, I created two vrf on my spoke router to switch main and backup ISP, everything works fine, but I have 2 dmvpn peers instead 1. sh dmvpnLegend: Attrb --> S - Static, D - Dynamic, I - IncompleteN - NATed, L - Local, X - No Socket# Ent -...

I had some interfaces on an ASR 9906 running ios-xr 6.6.3 that I wanted to default/remove all their configuration and I used the no interface <interface name> command.  This has removed the interface completely from the running configuration and now ...

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI guy, I am configuring both the R2 and R3 to set up PPPoE between them. After I apply the script below for R2 and R3. Both routers lost connective and the R3 routing table became empty. Is there any problem with the script below? Thanks for help? R...

Hi guys,   I have 4331 router  IOSXE 17.9.4.a version I configured my 4331 ISR with Bridge domain and configured at 2 physical interface that bdi interface but when I finished the configure and try to ping with gateway I cannot ping via bdi interface...

5959 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there.Please clarify the following, I am implementing in my lab this scenario: FlexVPN spoke to spoke, using BGP regarding this link:https://networklessons.com/vpn/flexvpn-spoke-to-spoke-pool-and-bgpNow it works fine and from HUB I can see all spo...

sigcerder by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using cisco isr4300 routers. Have a simple 3-way triangle between 3 routers:RtrA--RtrB |        / |      /RtrCStatic route on RtrA & RtrB pointing to a RtrC loopback, via their adjacent links.Default route on RtrC point to RtrA.No routes exist on Rtr...

will by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Problem lauching packet tracer from cisco, Group exam the course our lecturer just enrolled us in.CCNA1-THIRDYEARS-2024, it's saying initiating connection. just like that, nothing happens 

Hello,R1 is connected to R2 and uses BGP.R1 sends prefixes to R2 with community 100:100.On R2 I receive the prefix via BGP with the correct community : sh ip bgp 192.168.1.111 => Community: 100:100Now I would like to send only prefixes with community...