cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear i am planning to have a LTE 5G technology on ISR routers 4000 or 1000 series, can anybody suggest me that do isr routers support 5G, becz i see the last support for LTE advanced Pro which is cat18, do we have anything 5G supported currently or o...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, i have an c1111Router.Which is the latest ios to use without smart net?i got a license file, IP Base.but cannot install because smart net is enabled.I read somewhere, only ios up to ? can use without smart net.please advice

m.yildiz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, been a couple of days in total since I started to investigate Multicast Routing on the 9300 CISCO Catalyst (Gibraltar V.16.12.02) Have been looking around on forums and seems like my application is a little bit too specific, not a common s...

SIMPLE SCENARIO.PNG

Greetings network pros,I'm a bit of a rookie and I am sure I am missing a simple command/configuration.I have Cisco 3925 router.  Gi0/0 is from the modem (DHCP IP).  Gi0/1 is configured to hand out 172.16.1.X IPs.  Gi0/2 is configured to hand out 172...

JR20 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I want to configure a pair of  ISR 4351 for a redundancy. I read in documentation, that stateful redundancy supported for zbfw and Nat functions. I also want to have stateful redundancy for my ipsec site to site vpns. But I read it's only support...

Skevich17 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently set up a second ISP connection to help offload some traffic to and increase our bandwidth on the first connection. Our network basically goes like this > ISP> ASA> web filter> Core switch. The second ISP connection is set up the same way ...

A_Marquez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have a few questions around BGP - I have always read that the first path that gets installed in BGP will be the one that is always used even if a newer better path comes in, however I read in another document that the best path will always ov...

i have a problem on a dhcp relay.   how can pc with vlans 34 37 42 and 46 can get IP on dhcp server? vlans 3 5 9 and 14 can get IP on DHCP server because it is connected directly on L3 switch but PC not he right with vlans 34 37.42 and 46 cannot get ...

hello , i have asr1006 and i used it for PPPOE server for user For example 500 users is connected to router via PPPOE and they have all of them downloading fileand i config when user connected he get Policy-mapPolicy Map user  Class class-default   p...

Hello, We have an ASR1002 that we use as PPPoE server and it gives private IPs (100.64.0.0/17) to PPPoE clients.We use nat to make them reach the internet as per lines attached.We can see that ASR uses only the first public IP of the pool "nat-pool",...

netrunner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I tried to search posts about this topic but I didn't find something related to it. My question is, I have Site A and Site B connected with MPLS. When traffic arrive from Site A to Site B, I want avoid lookup on routing table on Site B - Egr...

Map23 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  Detection timer for Async mode :  negotiated Rx* received multiplier,    Detection timer for Demand mode : Configured Tx * configured multiplier above formula mentioned in RFCwhat if the BFD echo is enabled ?lets say configured slow timer and giv...