cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I just purchase the router rv 260.The factory default password "cisco" does not work.Can someone tell me the real password?Unfortunately the helpline number can not help.

Hello everyone First, sorry if the word isn´t "summarization". I think so but if it's called something else, excuse me and correct me, please...I have a question in my head for days and I need someone to explain why...This is a question that I have s...

Hi experts, I have setup S2S VPN on my ISR router with peer in cloud.Both ike and ipsec are up, in ipsec sa, I can see 0 packets getting encapsulated.I have configured BGP with one of my loopback as neighbour on peer firewall.And I can see the VPN AC...

Hi, I have a question in terms of the cisco packet tracer (v. 7.3.1).I don't know if this is a bug, but I will explain it here:The packet tracer file that is in the attachment is able to send a ping command from PC2 to Server-PT (called google_ 8.8.8...

david_st by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a DMVPN network with ISR4451 hubs and looking to remove the 85Mbps crypto bandwidth limitation that isset on the securityk9 license. I have read that maybe the HSECK9 license is what i need to lift this limitation, but there is also the BO...

Steven503 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I'm having some troubling figuring out what's wrong with my router configuration.First things first, this is in a lab environment.I have one client(192.168.1.10/24) connected to a switch (default config, no ip routing), which is connect...

TL64 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got 2 4507er as vss-bundle and two ftd  2120 (running as ha-Pair) should be connectet as Firewall into direction of the internet. The ports on the 4507er should be used as routing ports with one IP-address. Is it possible to run hsrp on them,...

ASR 900 series has  label stack depth limitation. Documentation says: "The Cisco ASR 900 router with RSP2 module supports five label stacks."What will happen if ASR 900 series will receive from Croswork optimization engine,  SR path including 6 label...

i am trying to add new entry to an existing named extended access-list CORE but when i try to do so, i get this.i cannot get the extended access-list name option  0001(config)#access-list ?<1-99> IP standard access list<100-199> IP extended access li...

yeow28 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Need help on how to force the traffic from 10.10.10.1 AWS Server to the Internet over GRE tunnel I have a tunnel established between AWS and Cisco and we have tested to route internet traffic over GRE but it did not go through.  I have a...

AWS-Cisco GRE.jpg

Noob here, I don't have a CCNA certification, I'm just a home user trying to learn more about networking and make my home network more robust and safer so please bear with me.  Here is my configuration: Routerdevice/gateway IP: 10.0.1.1 That connects...

socketwiz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to packet tracer. I need to ping from PC4 to PC1. Networking is done and its okay when I check via router. But I need to ping from PC command promt but why is it showing my own pc... how can I change that and do the ping in PC4??   

Sieppaa.JPG
se~40465 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, Dear Community, I am facing an issue where we are seeing intermittent application connection failures between an internal server and a cloud based DB. When I did a packet capture I found that the failures coincide with the Cloud DB se...