cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hola buen día.Estoy estableciendo un tunel gre con ipsec.Quiero agregar una ACL a la interfaz tunel, pero cuando agrego el crypto map a la interfaz tunnel se cae la vpn.y si agrego el ACL a las interfaces fisicas no realizan el filtrado de las ip´s.C...

Int_19 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DON BROWN   ‎10-11-2020 10:55 PMEdited On: ‎10-11-2020 ‎10:55 PMThe 887VA router is generating many of the following error.We have tried 2 different 887VA routers and multiple IOS versions and all are getting this type of error.We currently hav...

DON BROWN by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community, Is DMVPN Phase 2 still a a part of the new CCNP / CCIE Enterprise curriculum ? I have looked over the exam topics for the ENCOR, ENARSI and CCIE E.I lab exams but the only phase which is explicitly mentioned is Phase 3.I had found so...

Hello, I have two ISPs and my border router has an iBGP neighbor behind it which is advertising two networks to my border router( a public network and a private range network). I want to advertise all my local routes(from the border router) to the IS...

Hello We have different VLANs in coreswitch with ip interface for each VLAN and the default route is 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.70.70.1So all Vlan route to firewall, How to route only one VLAN to another IP 10.80.80.1 Appreciate your support  Thanks

mrmarie by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have noticed some websites will not load on my network, i have validated that i can if i get off my network and use a different wifi or go through my cellular hotspot.Sites that I wont load are https://forum.sierrawireless.com/  <cannot get into th...

Tony_MN by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two pictures above with topology and addressing and vlan table I have done the ip addressing according to the picture but i am confused with S1 vlan 4 and S2 vlan 4 with vlan 4 in the vlan table why the ip address so different and i hav...

Capture5.PNG Capture6.PNG