cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,You'll have to forgive me.My configs worked on my first router on the first branch but on my second branch router, things are not going as planned.I can receive internet from my firewall at 10.10.1.1 to my branch LAN on 10.10.3.0/24 but I...

Hi GentsIts been a while since I looked into the LSA process, can you remind me of the following? - On an ABR, if no summarization is done, does it flood all the type 1 LSA's from one area into another? and the way to supress the number of LSA's gett...

At our DR branch we have two ISPs running currently. I am trying to get all the Zerto traffic to go on one ISP and everything else to go to the other. I have attached the Packet Tracer picture to see the topology. I have never done PBR before but tal...

Greetings of the day. Need help Configuring the Cisco 1000 Series Integrated Services Routers and VPN Clients Using PPTP.With standard PPTP Router Configuration users can connect, but they don't have access nowhere. Maybe there are some special featu...

Hello,  We currently have two Internet connections with two different service providers. We have our own AS and two edge routers; each is peering to each service provider via eBGP. The two edge routers are interconnected via iBGP. Also, we have hsrp ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm experimenting with the Cisco 819 series of routers. I have an operational 819-4G (without Wifi) and wondered if I could upgrade it by slotting in the Wifi module...I see from the motherboard there is a slot for an embedded AP 802 so I wondere...

radiomean by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our customer's ASR-920-24SZ-M had been running for a while until the ports suddenly went down and this error message shows up in the error log: 000191: *Jun  5 16:31:42: %IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: R0/0: cylon_mgr: PacketProcessing ASIC0 to FPGA Links...

Hi Everyone, I always get help from this forum so I am confident an solution will be found here.I have this Cisco Router 891I have put IP addresses on gig0 - 192.168.124.10 and FE8 - 10.10.3.3,I can ping FE  8 but not Gig0. Do not know why. Maybe you...

Hello all,I'm going to order ISR4431/K9 and wanted to confirm if the license i have in the quote support BGP and SSH. I checked at Cisco Feature Navigator  and looks like those features are available in IP Base license SL-44-IPB-K9 with IOS-XE Univer...

Cisco-Feature-Navigator.jpg
YHam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a Cisco ASA 5500 series Firewall where our employees connect via Cisco Anyconnect. Since then we used Split-Tunneling so our employees can connect to cloud based enterprise application without passing though our main link. However just re...

I have a c9500 switch (A) running EIGRP.  It connects via 1000mb/s to two other local switches (B, C). EIGRP runs across all.  Those other two switches, in turn, connect through routers and out to the WAN. One WAN link (via switch B) runs at 100mb/s....

jmcgrady1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes