cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi i am trying to work on my project on gns3 I do everything right but i can't see the OSPF neighbors relationship  between my router and Layer 3 switch Topology and configuration as follows Router 1 connects to L3S on interface Eth1/0L3S connects to...

solmix by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having an issue with a Cisco ASA 5506X and ospf routing and running ASA 9.14.The Cisco ASA is connected to edge router and learning default route from the edge router. The adjacency is established between the router and the ASA in full and r...

Dear All,I hope you guys are well.I  have configured IP to MAC and binding on Cisco 3845 Series Router. It is working fine.But the thing is that I do not want anyone to get an IP address from the same DHCP server? If there MAC address is not binded w...

Using the above topology, I have ebgp running between edge1 and edge2 with isp1 and isp2, and ibgp running between the two edge routers and core routers.  I had this up and working before but I'm studying for the CCNP so I decided to tear it down an...

2020-09-28 17_38_24-S-TEST1 - s-test1 - Remote Desktop Connection.png

Have been studying for my CCNA and got some equipment to help me out (I actually have 2 of each but am only using 1 as I am networking my room as I study) I can ping the Computer from the router but there is no internet activityUsing my wifi off my F...

WVerga by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In our organization we have hub to spoke connectivity.But now we have one application install at one spoke which need to access from other spoke location.So kindly suggest how to achive this . 

Hello everyone I want to use separate vlans for departments in my office.So for example,I have 2 vlan 36,37 of subnets 192.168.36.0 and 192.168.37.0, I have made 2 dhcp pools for vlans/subnets.Users are getting IP of their respective vlans but they a...

Hi All,   I've got an issue on which I'm running out of ideas. Can anyone offer me any advice / point me in the right direction?   I have recently switched broadband providers. I have a VDSL service from talktalk business (prev talk talk consumer) an...

twhittle1 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card