cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I ran into this question while studying OSPF: True or false: OSPF uses the shortest total path metric to identify the best path for every internal OSPF route (intra-area andinterarea).a. Trueb. FalseAnswer: False I was a bit confused. Is it false, be...

UncleJP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question regarding VLANs. If I have connected two switches with VLANs through router, can I on router "see" data on other router port. Example, on Switch1 (VLAN10) is connected IP camera 1, on Switch2 (VLAN20) is connected IP camera 2...

sts1983 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I configured a topology with L3 SVI 10.10.10.0/24  PCs10.10.20.0/24  PCs10.10.30.0/24  PCs192.168.5.0/24  DHCP server192.168.66.0/24 ASA inside I use eigrp to distribute routes.Everything works as expected  but not the firewall nat. I use autonat ...

Nat ok.PNG No Nat.PNG topology.PNG
JS Ouellet by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP

Hi All,Need your advise on a BGP query.In many of my company's routers we have a BGP peer example peer ip: x.x.x.x however i am not able to find this subnet on any of the interface or loopback.Can anyone pls advise what kind of peer is that. 

I stumbled upon this practice question while studying for the ENCOR exam:  How does an EIGRP router indicate that a path computation is required for a specific route?a. EIGRP sends out an EIGRP update packet with the topology change notification flag...

UncleJP by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently came across this question while studying for the ENCOR exam: Which of the following attributes does the EIGRP topology table contain? (Choose all that apply.)a. destination network prefixb. hop countc. total path delayd. maximum path bandw...

show ip eigrp topology.jpg
UncleJP by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using XOR (ASR 9K). I need to display all the tags in the ospf routing table. Don't want to go to each specific routes and display it. I need to do some redistribution to BGP but need to know all the tagged routes in the table. Appreciate your h...

byju70 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 4 VLANs. The first VLAN has to be connected with all three others. VLAN 2, 3 and 4 have to communicate with the first but not with each other. Is this possible with a layer 3 switch? And how?

DommeDE by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Although the dmvpn is up, it have the packet loss when ping from R1 to R2. I think it could be MTU issue but I configure same MTU size in all routers. But ping success rate is 100% between R1 and R2. This ping loss lead to EIGRP neighbor flapping up ...

Hi All, I'm looking for any advise on dynamic routing deployment.Basically two DCs connected with two ISPs and IPSec (per ISP) between. Each DC is sort of a 3 layer design which has a border (leaf) router, spine and leaf (ToR) design with vpc between...

oj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco ISR4351 router with 24 port switching moduleWould like to know if this router is rebooted or powered on what is the default boot sequence ?- Will the router gets booted up first followed by the switching module ?Or is it vice versa ? Is ...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

By default while calculating the composite metric in EIGRP,  we use k1 and K3 i.e Bandwidth and delay . Same has been prescribed by CISCO as well . What happens when we use other metrics such as k2 , k4 and K5 ? How will it affect the neighbor relati...