cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Good afternoonI have Cisco 7606 as core(with directly connected multicast sources, configured as RP) and few 4900M connected in ring, and few l3 switches with customers connected to 4900. OSPF+PIM-SM.Multicast traffic working in all network, but on o...

hi all ; i need your help, advice. i have a topology that include 1 hq and 2 sites.  i have 2 dmvpn tunnel. one is belongs to primary link of isp(tunnel 100), other one is belongs to backup link of isp(tunnel 200). tunnel 100 is running bgp, tunnel 2...

Hello All, I have two cisco 9200 switches connected back to back. the two switches were connected through an ether channel (2 ports on each switch) in active mode. We lost power to both switches and all the ports in the ether channel went into suspen...

Hoping I am missing something simple here. I need to have a backup VPN connection work, but routing isn't propagating. My topology: I have three locations, A, B, and C. Site A is the main location and has an ASA and a 2921 routerSite B also as an ASA...

Hello all, I have a simple topology where a Router(R1) has three interfaces g0/0 - 10.10.10.6 to other OSPF neighbor (area 0) (to R2 router)g0/1 - to /24 network (networkd in OSPF area 0) 172.28.6.0/24g0/2 - to /24 Network (networkd in OSPF area 0) 1...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sir, I'm asking about host table configured in router. I studied that host table in router is an alternative for dns server. I configured host table in my router in packet tracer. The problem is i cannott ping pc to pc by name. But i can ping from ro...

I am still relatively new at this but could someone give me a hand with the ASR901 config? I can get a DHCP address from  the ASR but still can get to the internet Current configuration : 4101 bytes!! Last configuration change at 21:17:54 PDT Fri Jun...

Helloon me setup i have two company "A" with Cisco rv042g and company "B" Zyxel USG 220.this two are connected over tunnel (internet) with IPsec 3des and (1024bit group) configured,and this running... but! I have now missured the transfer speed that ...

mauric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

Hi gentlemen,How can I decide type of VPN that is most appropriate to implement for a customer? DM VPN- GET VPN- FLEX VPNHow much each one cost for customer?Thanks alot

Hello, I'm very new to routing. I designed 2 different networks in packet tracer and they work individually, but I'm having trouble with the connection between the two. As you can see on the screenshot, the connection between the switch in network 1 ...