cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,  is there a way to reserve CPU cycles on a Cisco router for management/control operations?  We run into issues time and again where a smaller ISR (1941 etc.) would get overwhelmed with a sudden influx of IPSec traffic over the VPN tunnels due...

Hello everyone! I am currently learning OSPF and i have a hard time identifying what went wrong in my configuration. I use  packet tracer to simulate my Frame Relay (1 hub & 2 spokes) with the following condition. 1. Hub will be able to ping  Spoke 1...

fukuroX by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I’m pretty new to packet Tracer and I’ve been given the scenario which I need to complete and I need your help because I don’t really know how to do this. The router Central, ISP cluster, and the Web server are completely configured. You must crea...

I cannot understand why, while static route can be redistributed to EIGRP over the network, I cannot ping from directly connected interface from R1 to R5, just from Loopback. R1 output:R1#sh ip route ... Gateway of last resort is 0.0.0.0 to network 0...

Screenshot_2020-04-22 EVE Topology.png
elpablito by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I upgraded my cisco 9300 to fuji from everest however I did not realize that fuji requires smart licensing.  Is it possible for me to downgrade to everest from fuji?  Will it revert back to traditional licensing or will it still require the smart ...

Hi, I'm currently working on a solution for a client wherein we are running a FHRP to a customer to handoff private network traffic.  Our edge site routers are advertising the customer hosts back into our private network via iBGP.  The host routing a...

jmc5847 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have 2 x ISPs which connected to my edge router R3 with BGP. My public subnet 209.24.12.0/24 is advertised to both ISPs. I'm currently receiving  default route from both ISPs and partial internet routes. I have BGP neighbor setup and c...

Hi,I have 3 C819G-4G-NA-K9 that have LTE backup when the primary DSL link fail.As of now the setup is active-standby on the LTE through  DMVPN tunnels.Both Tunnels (DSL and LTE) are up but the traffic goes through the DSL first.The routing protocol u...

leblancda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, anyone got any idea why there is no ip inspect command on a Cisco 1941?Version is 15.1 (M4) and ipbasek9I can use a reflexive list but wanted to use CBAC but the ip inspect command isn't present.

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm looking for help resolving a routing issue when making a configuration change to a working router.   Currently the router works well using an ADSL HWIC, with the LAN on fa0/1 and no connection to fa0/0. To take advantage of a faster conne...

toneydial by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Hairpin

HiPlease can you advise me how can i nat the inside  hairpin traffic on ASA , and the web server allow only https  trafficPlease  see the attached image of the network diagram  

Hairpin.jpg
katheer4u by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes