cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a Cisco 897VA IOS router. I am unable to access port forwarded of IP in Vlan10 from Vlan20. I am unable to access a SSH port on IP 10.0.0.2 from IP 192.168.0.2.There is no problem connecting to the SSH port from the same Vlan10 or through t...

hi! we've the following routing questions to check. This is the scenario in the environment. We have an ERP system running in the cloud, and this ERP system will need to communicate with the manufacturing system in the OT network for example via cert...

Hello Team,Just want to check , whether the smart license is mandatory or not.. because as per below article link https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/smart-licensing/qsg/b_Smart_Licensing_QuickStart/b_Smart_Licensing_QuickStart_chapter_...

Hello everyone,I would like to know what's the best pratice to set up queue limits on ASR1000 as BNG role.I reviewed Cisco documentation but I need expamples from real world.Imagine an ASR1000 acting as BNG where 500/1000 PPPoE Internet service termi...

DavideL3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to let the traffic to be encrypted? When I ping the end devices from company B to company A, the traffic is encrypted.But when I ping from company B to company C, the traffic is not encrypted.I want to make it both traffic encrypted....

Inked123_LI.jpg
sofhin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are running a Cisco ASR1001-X with the default 2.5Gb throughput licence, with multiple interfaces.  There is a complex way to check this with monitoring I guess and some adding up,  however,  is there a simple way to display peak throughput on...

Resolved! loopback

what is loopback? what is the purpose of a loopback? and it use the highest ip interface or also any available loopguared in the network?

I have the Cisco 1941 with a backup 3G service primary service in a PPPOE connection. Both interfaces are working, the 3G is dial on demand and it comes up when dialed.I have a 8 port EHWIC-D8ESGP  which the clients are connected to, this interface w...

ManIDE661 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I finally received a couple ISR c1111-4pwb.  My understanding was they should have dual external antennas for wifi .. but they do not.  Are the antennas only for LTE?   

Chris S by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers at a site for redundancy each running HSRP on the inside interface. and tracking the outside interface on each router. This has been working as I thought. The problem came into play when the site routers lost connectivity with each...

bymc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VIRL Routing ISsue

My work purchased Cisco VIRL for me the other day and I've been having issues getting networking to function. My topology:Switch 2 int 1 --> Int 1 Switch 1 int 2 --> Int 1 Router Int 2  --> int 1 Switch 3 int 2 --> int 1 Switch 4 1 Router (Config) in...

We ran into a software bug recently that caused the entire stack to fail - and we are looking at ways of removing the stack as a single point of failure. Currently we have the following setup: (Port channel from the ASR to SW1, ASR port-channel subin...

johnl3 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card