cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I need a host on the production vlan with a service running on port 60443 to be reachable from the outside by an external internet host. I've created the appropriate ACL and NAT rules but the traffic doesn't go through. A packet tracer simulation say...

pic.png pic2.PNG pic3.png
mmzzaq by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We notice high CPU utilization over our CISCO2911 device and our tool reports high cpu alert accordingly. During this high utilization alert we notice that the SNMP engine process is showing pretty high as can be seen in below output show proce...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I am currently working on simulated network environment in preparation for a real-time environment. Within my network environment I have two routers connected by a GRE tunnel/ipsec vpn using EIGRP as a routing protocol. I then have Ne...

gunnydaman by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,As you see the below configuration,  I want to be able to access a device  (192.168.1.100) using port 7331 and 7332  from outside the network using the external ip address and port 7331 and 7332. But when I tried to check the port status usin...

Are anyone have sample config with 3 hubs with fail over .Currently i am using dual hub and it working perfectly. Spoke to Spoke communication is not required. I am trying to achieve failover between the 3 Hubs. All the 3 Hubs will have separate Publ...

I have connected a modem on switch port 23 and below config is the config on router subinterface and switch port.This is not working. I can't ping the next hop x.x.x.97. This was working when modem was connected directly to the router.Any suggestions...

Shruti3482 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i'm investigating an unusual behaviour with our DMVPN and hoping someone can point us in the right direction.We have a 3-hub solution with numerous branch office spokes using BGP on the WAN and EIGRP for tunnel routing.  The majority of office...

br15 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a question about the path selection on CE in MPLS network:The attached is the topology. 1. In MPLS network, 3 PE's are in separate AS number, AS1, 2, 3. 2. in each site, CE sets up iBGP with the local PE. 3. Only CE's in AS1 & 2 can be con...

rwu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I just want to verify is this setup will work properly or not.My notebook is behind WANSW1. Now If Te1/1/3 interface goes down on WANSW1 then which route will used to go to CoreSW1 ? My aim is to achieve:1. 1st route via Te1/1/3 from W...

HSRP.JPG
ittechk4u1 by Level 4
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using packet tracer tool to create two simple networks. In topology, I have two routers connected together with network 192.168.3.0. The problem is that when I change the IP addresses of routers to "192.168.3.1/8" and "192.168.3.2/8", everything...

ps8812959 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Guys, I have CISCO1921/K9 router and have two interfaces configured i.e. Gi0/0 going towards ISP and Gi0/1 going towards LAN where i have switch configured. I am using DMVPN for WAN traffic that goes to datacenter and using Gig0/0 for internet tra...